Thread: Hallo

Default Hallo

Hallo.
    I'm not good at forums, but this seems fun. I'm rather happy and energetic. Spelling is not one of my best skills, so please don't hate me for misspelling.

I am a rather big gamer. I mainly play World of Warcraft, but play other games such as Jak and Daxter, Mirror's Edge, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. My favorite game, or rather game series, is Metroid Prime. Reading manga and playing chess are somethings I like to do when I'm not gaming. I like to listen to music, mostly nightcore and trance/techno. I prefer logic and reason, but I am a major daydreamer despite my way of thinking.

I came to this site to explore more into what other people are like that have the same interests as me. I like to look at multiple views on a subject.

I am sorry if I have done anything wrong in this post, but I look forward to learning and sharing thoughts on ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameneater23 View Post
    Hallo.
    I'm not good at forums, but this seems fun. I'm rather happy and energetic. Spelling is not one of my best skills, so please don't hate me for misspelling.

I am a rather big gamer. I mainly play World of Warcraft, but play other games such as Jak and Daxter, Mirror's Edge, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. My favorite game, or rather game series, is Metroid Prime. Reading manga and playing chess are somethings I like to do when I'm not gaming. I like to listen to music, mostly nightcore and trance/techno. I prefer logic and reason, but I am a major daydreamer despite my way of thinking.

I came to this site to explore more into what other people are like that have the same interests as me. I like to look at multiple views on a subject.

I am sorry if I have done anything wrong in this post, but I look forward to learning and sharing thoughts on ADISC.
    Hey Rameneater23, welcome to ADISC :P

I like your name! Also, first off your post is great, and so is your spelling... You're doing just fine!

I also play WoW, and D3 as well. I do like chess, but I'm not very good at it! I am a speedcuber though, so I gues I have that :P

What do you play on WoW?

I listen to quite a bit of music, and I love nightcore! They make some awesome music, off the top of my head right now I also enjoy listening to Aqua, Simple Plan, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga.

I also am very logical and reasoning thinking, but I guess that's the basic Computer Science student.

- Lobie

In WoW I play a warrior. It's my main, but I spend a lot of time leveling up other characters. (I have 7 85's, a level 87, 89, and 1 90.)