Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nappies for plushies!

Default Nappies for plushies!

Just wondering what your favourite nappies/diapers for your plushies are? I'm rather fond of asda smart price (though I have used tesco value too) because they are all white, plastic backed and feel quite nice to pat when I'm cuddling my rabbit.

I had a pack of Huggies Overnights I was going to use on some of my plushies, but I gave them away before I had the chance so unfortunately none of my plushies are diapered which I'm okay with, I just wanted to see what it would be like. If you have a chance and don't mind, post some pics of your plushies. They sound adorable and I'd love to see em!

My plushies have been threatened with being diapered more than once by friends who've been visiting me. I've been told it'll make them cuter but I think that they're cute enough already.

I also agree that plain white padding would suit most plushies best though, and because you don't need to worry about capacity or leaking, the price needn't be too high. I think Wilkinsons sell some very cheap and basic diapers which would be perfect for this.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    My plushies have been threatened with being diapered more than once by friends who've been visiting me. I've been told it'll make them cuter but I think that they're cute enough already.

I also agree that plain white padding would suit most plushies best though, and because you don't need to worry about capacity or leaking, the price needn't be too high. I think Wilkinsons sell some very cheap and basic diapers which would be perfect for this.
    But don't you care about their feelings?! They like bulky diapers too, ya know :P

SkarTiger

Pampers newborn. They fit my Lion-O really well. I love giving him diaper changes

- - - Updated - - -

You may want to look at my guide to diapering plushies here
    It's result #7
    Skar

I love the feeling of being a caretaker! All the cuddling, feeding and rocking. I did once make a plushie changing table on top of my dresser actually.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I see it the opposite way, for the same reason.

Price isn't really important unless you are changing them regularly. (which some may do, but most will do only very rarely) So I believe a thick, durable, good looking diaper would be preferred. Why get a quality cute plushie and then put them in a crappy depends? (plushie abuse!)

Although that may inspire a little jealously for those who find their stash running low and have to wear cheaper padding than their plushy is currently in

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    I love the feeling of being a caretaker! All the cuddling, feeding and rocking. I did once make a plushie changing table on top of my dresser actually.
    That'sawesoem, I wish I could do that

My plushies are not diapered but some of them have been. Not that they mind being in a diaper.