Thread: Another Newbie

Default Another Newbie

Whoops, slipped into lurker status there. I do tend to read these boards way more often than I post on them.

So, hello, aloha, merhaba, etc. I'm somewhat new here.

I'm a little self-conscious about these things, but here's a little about me. I'm a research scientist and teacher, working in software engineering and artificial intelligence. I enjoy reading and gaming in my somewhat limited spare time.

Oh, I also enjoy the occasional diaper or two, but you may have guessed that.

I probably won't post all that often, but we'll see..

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by randommomo View Post
    Whoops, slipped into lurker status there. I do tend to read these boards way more often than I post on them.

So, hello, aloha, merhaba, etc. I'm somewhat new here.

I'm a little self-conscious about these things, but here's a little about me. I'm a research scientist and teacher, working in software engineering and artificial intelligence. I enjoy reading and gaming in my somewhat limited spare time.

Oh, I also enjoy the occasional diaper or two, but you may have guessed that.

I probably won't post all that often, but we'll see..
    Hi randommomo and welcome to ADISC!
    I'm SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar.
    It's great that you're now becoming a contributor to the site. We would all love to hear your input on the site. So a very warm welcome to you.
    I'm also into science a lot. I love biology and chemistry (physics is hard, the questions aren't worded very well :3) I enjoy reading and gaming too, what books do you read? I've read some classics "Treasure Island" and "The Hobbit" but we would all like to know you a little more.

Skar

Welcome to ADISC! You are into some fascinating stuff, randommomo! Waaaay to complicated stuffs for my fluffy lil head. I still think it's really neato, though. I keep meaning to get back into reading but I often find my day so jam-packed that I can't manage to fit a book in there. Games have sorta fallen into the same category too, although it's sometimes easier to stuff a book in there somewhere

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. Nice to have you on board! I hope you find a wonderful and welcoming place among us.