Thread: Found A Cool Teether @ Target

Default Found A Cool Teether @ Target

Was shopping to get some powder and food at Target and stumbled upon a neat little thing in the pacifier section. It's a keyring style teether by Nuby and is, so far, great for nomming on.

It has three keys of various colors, each one having a chewy plastic bit with a gel inside. This gel lets you put it in the fridge and then you get a nice cool teether to suckle on!

The keyring itself even has a soft coat on it for chewing!

It's a pretty wonderful find!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000050.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	15110

Quote Originally Posted by broussem View Post
    I have the same one! It works great
    Woo! High five!

That looks like it could be pretty nice to have. What is a teether exactly though? Is it those things that are meant more for chewing on (as opposed to a paci which is for sucking). I'm surprised this is something that I actually don't know what it is, thought I've seen most of everything by now.

Well for regular little babies its something to gnaw on while teeth grow in. It can help to stimulate the gums and alleviate some pain.

For a babyfur like me its another path to oral bliss. They are a bit firmer and more chewable than a pacifier. Don't wanna bite too hard on these though or all the cold goo will come out. Non-toxic, of course... But surely still gross.

Okay, thanks for the info. I have some pacis and love those, but I've definitely felt the need to do something a little more aggressive than just sucking (i.e. chewing, biting), so a teether sounds like it'd be pretty great.

Maybe I'll check it out, since I do tend to chew sometimes