Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW! Furries!

Default WOW! Furries!

How do you guys feel about gays furries and other non ab oddballs? I personally think no one has the right to treat others unequally, especially all of us AB/TBs. In my school news paper there was an article about gay people that featured a comic about a straight couple making rude comments about a gay couple. The straight husband leads his wife of wearing a leash and collr. I was like WOW Furries making fun of gay people!

No matter what, some one is going to be oppressing someone else. It's just the way things are. That's not to say we shouldn't try to avoid it, but it still happens nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    How do you guys feel about gays furries and other non ab oddballs? I personally think no one has the right to treat others unequally, especially all of us AB/TBs. In my school news paper there was an article about gay people that featured a comic about a straight couple making rude comments about a gay couple. The straight husband leads his wife of wearing a leash and collr. I was like WOW Furries making fun of gay people!
    Err...well, seeing how enough non straight, furry, and generally non majority options there are for our profiles here, because of the numbers of those people who show up on the site...I'd say our gay babyfur, gay, bi, trans, sissy, bdsm, furry, diaper fur, gay abdl, gay daddy, bi daddy, bi baby, and watersport loving DL members here are all fairly openminded when it comes to their orientation and so don't mind themselves at all. We've always been a furry and alternative friendly site.

As for that comic....I think the suggested idea was that the straight couple was supposed to be "kinky." Most furries don't walk around in a leash and collar all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    As for that comic....I think the suggested idea was that the straight couple was supposed to be "kinky." Most furries don't walk around in a leash and collar all day.
    i think the idea was that the couple was being closed minded to a subject while they participated in something that most other people would be closed minded about. irony.

I mock other peoples fetishes and odd lifestyles all the time, likewise I laugh at my own quirks. If other people can't take it that's too bad. I'm not to blame for your insecurities. Go grow some testicles

I personally think no one has the right to treat others unequally
    It's a shame you were born in an imperfect world

The first step to equality is to stop freaking out over petty jokes. Accept that aspects of your life are bizarre and laugh

xdeadx

That would probably be more of a BDSM joke most likely.

I was at Youmacon (an anime convention) last weekend where I saw a few furries. Well they had animal tails so I assumed they were. There were others with the neck chains and it looked really cool but I was too shy to talk to any of them. Which reminds me, since Ell from Death Note sucks his thumb a lot, anyone reckon he's an teen baby? (j/k)

Have there been any tv specials on furries? The more I think about it, I'm surprised the fetish episode of secret lives of women didn't feature one. (it did have an AB!)

xdeadx

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    I was at Youmacon (an anime convention) last weekend where I saw a few furries. Well they had animal tails so I assumed they were. There were others with the neck chains and it looked really cool but I was too shy to talk to any of them. Which reminds me, since Ell from Death Note sucks his thumb a lot, anyone reckon he's an teen baby? (j/k)

Have there been any tv specials on furries? The more I think about it, I'm surprised the fetish episode of secret lives of women didn't feature one. (it did have an AB!)
    There have been a few, but most of them are just bad reviews.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    In my school news paper there was an article about gay people that featured a comic about a straight couple making rude comments about a gay couple. The straight husband leads his wife of wearing a leash and collr. I was like WOW Furries making fun of gay people!
    It was a statement of irony of homophobic straight people looking down on the sexual practices of gay people, while having their own kinky quirks. It had nothing to do with furries, that was a bdsm joke. >.>

Honestly, they most likely were not furries. Kemonomimi is a staple character in anime and manga culture.

To sum up, tail, ears, collars, leashes, pup play, plushophila, etc, so on and so forth, does not automatically = furry.