Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone, just 'introducing' myself, an ab/dl in stoke in the uk, love to chat to new people, especially local.

And thats probably about it :p

no,this wont look good, call me sam :p i created this ages ago, when i was abit naive and thought i needed hide my first name, because im obvs the only in stoke :p

Yeah, I only know like six other Sams in Stoke personally.

Do you actually live in Stoke? Or are you one of those people who says they live in Stoke but they actually live in Newcastle or Alsager or Stone or Cheadle or somewhere?

Try not to be too specific in public.

I also live in Stoke properly... I may disclose where in private. =P

Do you have any other hobbies?

fair do's, that was recklass by my normal privacy standards :p

yeah love my sports, football mainly, few other bits and bobs really, what about yourself?

I love my football too. I'm a goalkeeper; I play 5-a-side three times a week. Are you a Stoke fan?

i used be a keeper when i was younger, started playing outfield, and im not, im from down south originally so i support a side from down there, i wont say publicily cos i know theres not a lot of us in stoke :p im guessing you are?

Oh well that'll be that then. I am yes. How long have you been up here for?