Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper covers

Question Diaper covers

I'm looking to get a cute diaper cover. Where are the best prices and quality? My wife has accepted my DL side and will let me get something cute. I would love one with ruffles on the butt but a cute printed one would also be good.

Maybe the two of you should browse the sites together and pick out a few different ones. You can try Baby-pants, Fetware. They are a couple of ones that comes

to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    I'm looking to get a cute diaper cover. Where are the best prices and quality? My wife has accepted my DL side and will let me get something cute. I would love one with ruffles on the butt but a cute printed one would also be good.
    There is a nice variety on ebay:

adult diaper cover | eBay

I have some of the fuubuu ones. I think they ship from China so it takes some time to receive the items.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Maybe the two of you should browse the sites together and pick out a few different ones. You can try Baby-pants, Fetware. They are a couple of ones that comes

to mind.
    Thanks looking at the site for baby pants the prices are better than their Amazon store.

Baby-pants.com has a decent selection at very good prices. Etsy has some too.

Baby Per Sempre - Home of the Original SnuggleBums Fleece Adult Diaper Covers

Have fun . I would recommend the fleece covers. They're water repellent, but eventually some will leak through, and also can come with many addons.

I'm sure you'll find your favorites in here.

I like the look of the snuggle bums. Prices are a bit higher than I would like. Thanks for the reply. I will likely go with baby pants from their website not Amazon.

I went with Baby Pants and it should be delivered either today or tomorrow. Sorry there will be no picture of me wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    I went with Baby Pants and it should be delivered either today or tomorrow. Sorry there will be no picture of me wearing.
    Curious to know which one you went with and how it's like, particularly the sound. The gerber white one is super loud and crinkly, though not something for the public (even though I've done nutty stuff already).

Babykins you cān Google them thats were i get mine.