Thread: Baby Diapers as stuffers -- mm3's review

Default Baby Diapers as stuffers -- mm3's review

So, being as I still can't get my hands on any Attends X-Plus (or more Bambinos for the time being), I bought myself an 18 pack of Depends Maximum Absorbency. All in all, they aren't terrible diapers, but that's not what I'm writing about.

Since Depends aren't the thickest diapers around, I decided to make use of a few (4, to be exact) baby diapers and use them as stuffers for thickness and some more absorbency. Verdict?

-- They extend the life of after-use diapers by at least an hour, because when you'd wet you'd wet the baby ones first.
    -- Thickness is great. Make's me feel like I'm wearing two bambinos.

All you really need to do is stretch and flatten them out (get out all the creases, get them flat), and voila, brilliant stuffers. I usually stayed away from this kind of thing, but it's really not noticeable, from a wearer's or listener's perspective.

I used 2 of the new Huggies Overnite sz 6 in a depends and it was great. There is so much gel in the huggies, I think they were holding more than the depend.!

I don't know much about stuffers, since I only wear the baby diapers. I'll have to give it a try sometime.

I'd hazard a guess he just stretched them so they'd be easier to lay down inside his Depends.

That's exactly what I did -- I also ripped off the tapes and wings on the said baby diapers.

Also: Using Woman's protection pads work great as well!

I have used baby diapers for stuffers many times and loved it. It is amazing how much a baby diaper will absorb.