Thread: Sad

I'm sorry you're sad zackie, and I'm wondering, do you live on the Jersey Shore or NYC? There is great sadness there. I'm originally from Toms River, N. J., and I'm trying to get information about my home, and places that are dear to me. So many of the places that made me happy as a child, like the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, are gone.

If your surroundings are safe and sound, be glad for that. I would suggest you get out into the world, and maybe help someone who needs your help. There will be millions of them on the east coast. I wish I could go, but I keep my wife alive every night as I hook her up to her hemo-dialysis machine.

There is so much tragedy in this world. Try to find things that will make you happy. Follow your passion, but if you have none, help someone who is desperate.

Aww, sorry to hear that you are sad Zackie.

I so understand the sadness thing, maybe one day I will tell why but not today. The best thing I have found that helps is to keep myself busy. If not working or with school find a way to serve others or to volunteer.