SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my first time, but first post in how long ? I haven't missed any SIDF events, just didn't post. I am wearing a medium Northshore Air Supreme tonight, and tomorrow I will try a large Air Supreme. The mediums do not fit that bad, but seem to be just on the edge of the maximum sizing. I suspect I will be going up to a large in both the Supreme, and Air Supreme.

Trying to do a SIDF tonight, but I'm finding it hard to sleep tonight since it's been really hot here. Anyway, I'm padded up with a Little Pawz like I do most nights.

As usual my night time nappy is terry with plastic pants covering them, and as usual woke up soaked.

Good morning! Had a really hard time actually sleeping, but that was because it was warm and my arm was hurting because I strained it yesterday. The diaper actually helped me relax more! I was pleasantly surprised! Woke up dry but with a full bladder, and I have to say, wetting myself for the first time felt really good. I guess this was a night of firsts for me, lol! I'm at work now, but I hope the rest of you had a good night!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maxx said:
First time in a long time I've been able to participate. Still in last night's cloth and plastic pants. Not as wet as I would have expected. I must be a little under-hydrated from all our hot weather. Have to do something about that.

Edit: Something large happened in the back of the diaper, so I guess that means "it's time for a change"

I never took you as a messer, Maxx.

Did it again and earned all the points. Don't know how many I have accumulated, but does it really Matter? 😆

Hi, sorry I'm kind of late to post but I got to participate on my first SIDF this friday. I wore a Crinklz this night and it was really hard to fall asleep because it was like 30°C in my room but I made it.
I used it and changed in the morning so I guess I earned my first SIDF points?

Rainbowsplashy said:
Hi, sorry I'm kind of late to post but I got to participate on my first SIDF this friday. I wore a Crinklz this night and it was really hard to fall asleep because it was like 30°C in my room but I made it.
I used it and changed in the morning so I guess I earned my first SIDF points?

Hooray and yes well earned!

Congrats to everyone who earned points this last SIDF.

Well, last weeks sidf turned into a full 10 nights straight... Success!

NzNap said:
Well, last weeks sidf turned into a full 10 nights straight... Success!

Well done! Really getting into the spirit of SIDF

That's the point of SIDF.
It's not an end goal.
It's a starting point.

i have never slept in a diaper (i dont think sometimes i have dreams that i wake up and they feel like real memories) but right now im vacationing in texas and i have been putting together a plan on how to finally buy diapers and use them (im doing SIDF every friday just for fun) since im becoming newly homeschooled next year i will have a lot of time alone at home and Kroger is in walking distance from my house i already checked online about goodnites sizing and prices and checked if Kroger carries them and (also pacis and bottles which is all im into in the abdl scene) and i already have exact dates for babysitting days with my half-sister and brother to get money to buy the diapers pacis and bottles im so excited to finally have diapers

August SIDF has arrived! After missing the past few months I'm ready to sleep in a diaper and get my 5 points! Currently in a wet double stuffed Depends MaxPro Plastic Backed diaper that I wore to work today. Planning to change into my last Medium ABU Space Diaper in an hour or so in preparation for SIDF. I just love being padded and wearing thick diapers! -MPG

It's Saturday morning here in Oz and happy Tor have SIDF 8 full points all thanks to ABU for these lovely Lavenders... Maybe I should of grabbed that last Kiddo 2.0 at the bottom of the cupboard for such a monumentous event?

Ok, actually deliberately remembering the date for SIDF! Early my time still, so let's see, find a movie or tv that suits my mood at the moment, then prepare a good adult beverage and take a nice bath. Dry off then find some more shows, drink a good amount of water, and maybe one more larger adult beverage for a good night's sleep and use of SIDF! So excited, always save my camo goodnites for nights like these

Super excited to participate in my first SIDF!

Same

I SIDF every Friday, so to all wearing tonight, Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back