SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
I have a question about Sleep In Diapers Friday. I work Thursday night through Friday morning and I also work Friday night into Saturday morning. So my question is can my Sleep In Diapers Friday be from Friday morning till I get ready to go to work Friday night? Unfortunately I cannot change my work schedule to accommodate being off on Friday night's.

As long as you get your post notarised by MOO for the ADISC Diaper inspectors to see otherwise I don't know If they hand over your points on Saturday morning.

Sorry couldn't help it, was such a cute post and I just can't imagine ADISC being stingy with your points, definitely do it your way!

i wear diapers to sleep every day. my boyfriend loves taken off my wet or messy diaper and cleaning me in morning before having sex

SIDF tonight (here in Oz and NZ at least.)

Hope everyone has a nice diaper picked out for May 2017 SIDF?

SIDF May 2017 down, slept in and everything :)

Trying this properly for the first time tonight. Just padded up :)

First time participating for me ^_^. ABU Space with a Tena Booster :). Now to sit down, play some Fallout, and enjoy the night :).

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'm wearing a confidry 24/7 and cat onesie pajamas (like footie pajamas without the feet) and they have a hood with cat ears and paws that go over your hands and a tail :smile1: and of course my blankie and paci

After a long night at work, and spending time with friends for Cinco de Mayo, I finally arrive at home. Am now padded in Preschools, as per usual. I also have a white ABU onesie on and my paci in. I'm a bit past my bedtime, but that's to be expected for Cinco de Mayo. Anyway, sweet dreams and stay padded.

[This is RWBYKing, over and out.]

Point 1. I started wearing my Preschools shortly after I clocked out at 2230 local time.

Point 2. As previously mentioned, I was in ABU Preschool last night.

Point 3. Wore my Preschools from the moment I got off work til now.

Point 3/4. Due to work, I rarely get to sleep before midnight, but I got to sleep in. Woke up this morning dry, but I quickly remedied that.

Point 5. I'm always considerably less tense and more easy-going while wearing diapers, so this one's easy.

Assuming all 5 points are approved for me, my total is now

I dont usually get to participate in SIDF, but tonight I finally did.
I wore my last Seni Quatro diaper along with two boosters in it, but I ended up having to take it off in the middle of the night because it got insanely thick as I used it. Still fun while it lasted!

Hi I'm new

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I'm new

I wear a diaper all the time now

I can't this week. Really upset.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

alwayz said:
I wear a diaper all the time now
Same here. Putting the pointless shame and guilt away feels wonderful!

Ultimate said:
Question: during the Sleep In Diapers Friday Event, when and how often do I change my diaper while I am sleeping? Plus, I am new, I just want to ask.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

You should change your diaper in your sleep every time you pee.

/S couldn't resist. You can't change your diaper if you're asleep.

Ultimate said:
Question: during the Sleep In Diapers Friday Event, when and how often do I change my diaper while I am sleeping? Plus, I am new, I just want to ask.

I'm not sure if you're trolling, or honetly confused here.

Can you do much of anything while you are asleep? Why would you think you can change a diaper while asleep then?

This is why everyone needs a really good, premium diaper for overnight. It needs to last straight through until you get up in the morning, ideally without leaking.

At my house or dobi have to travel to where u guys are

- - - Updated - - -

A question of Sleep In Diaper Friday is it every Friday in the month or the first Friday in the month

- - - Updated - - -

How do you make your own diaper i do no how to use a sewing machine but have made own kinda wearing more than 1 pair of ubderwear istuffed my underwear with an old pillow case but they dont work for heavy flow is there a way i can make a diaper using needle and thread

StarWars7 said:
At my house or dobi have to travel to where u guys are

Do I or dubai, yes you should travel to Dubai. j/k no this is on your own at home.

A question of Sleep In Diaper Friday is it every Friday in the month or the first Friday in the month

Its officially first friday but you can do it whenever.

How do you make your own diaper i do no how to use a sewing machine but have made own kinda wearing more than 1 pair of ubderwear istuffed my underwear with an old pillow case but they dont work for heavy flow is there a way i can make a diaper using needle and thread

There are patterns online... Also you list yourself as incontinent, how are you managing with what sounds like a horribly makeshift diaper?

dprdud3 said:
Hi I'm new

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I'm new

Theres an intro form if you'd like to go introduce yourself.... otherwise you planning to wear a diaper friday?

Ultimate said:
Already ahead of you, I am planning on wearing an Adult Brief/Adult Diaper (Medical Diaper or Older Person Diaper.)

P.S. my question to you or anyone is: does wearing an Adult Brief or Adult Diaper cause a loss in Bladder Control esp if you are wearing a baby diaper for adults?

~Ultimate

Diaper Lover & Adult Baby & GenderFluid/Transgender

I was responding to dprdud3, unless both profiles are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back