SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think This might be the first time the stars have aligned I've had diapers remembered the date and been in the mood to do this as long as I get into my jammies within the next hour I'll have made it

soupy said:
I think This might be the first time the stars have aligned I've had diapers remembered the date and been in the mood to do this as long as I get into my jammies within the next hour I'll have made it

Same here!

Point one and two are now mine!!! From here on out I get to stay up all night playing video games and watching silly cartoons right? I mean I am off tomorrow. I also took the time to take jammie pics
gratuitiousJammiePics.jpg
And have yourself a good night Bobby hope your all padded up and leak free lil' guy.

Padded up with my Tranquility ATNs. SIDF is a go!

Now Saturday morning and it was my first SIDF, 4 points for me.

As an IC everyday is SIDF for me.

I participated on SIDF yesterday by coincidence. I just felt like padding myself in the evening and didn't have to use it till I went to bed. Figured, that I might als well sleep in my diaper, instead of wasting it.
Only in the moring I remembered, that this was the first Friday of the month, so I guess thats 5 SIDF points for me ^^

Also this was the first time wearing over night with my folks beeing at home, but they didn't notice a thing.

BabyBoyRyan said:
Now Saturday morning and it was my first SIDF, 4 points for me.

YAY! Well done and I hope you had the perfect diapee!

PCBaby said:
As an IC everyday is SIDF for me.

Fabulous everyday should be Friday for everyone :)

Sorry couldn't resist I know what you mean every night for me too.

Archie said:
I got some Rearz Safari, first time Ive ever had a real ABDL diaper, heck it's my first adult diaper that isn't a pull up kind cx I'm so excited to participate in SIDF like the big boys do c:
i am a cloth diaper lover, but now going to try rearz princess diapers. I will still wear my cloth diapers, but when washing them or when a cloth diaper wont work and at work i want to try disposables

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SIDF is this Friday again peeps!

Cool, since I started wearing this last month, this will be my first SIDF! I expect to get full points since I'm 24/7 already. DL and IC.

I am coincidentally wearing tonight! Forgot about SIDF. Yay!

My first one in 1 1/2 years!

Cool! I got the right Friday!

Happy SIDF! I better review the rules to be sure I get all 25 points.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

you really should shoot for all FIFTY points!

I'm wearing tonight like usual, but I'm having trouble sleeping.

Late to posting and while I got to bed very late last Friday I did manage a good nights sleep.... Another 5 points for SIDF 9 in 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back