SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diapers- on their way in the mail!
Friday- ´Bruh it's not even Tuesday. :,( xD
ready for diaper-fun time- HELL YA!

Same here. Every Friday for the last 5 years.

I'm in, too, like always... Usually wear cloth and plastic pants, but am thinking about using a ABU Pre-School plastic as an alternative for tonight. Happy Friday everyone!

Tena Slip Maxi ready to go! Wore a Northshore pullup most of the day.

SIDF 2917 number 10 for me with all points... thanks again ABU for nappy perfection during SIDF!

Bambino teddy for me last night.

Finally got pleasure to participate in a sdif (kinda on coincidence) in my first real disposable i had a Abena M4 on all night and I slept like a baby (pun intended)
Also
What are the new rules and points now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also tried it last night, first time ever at home next to my partner. She did not notice, I think anyway. She knows I use padding on occasion but not normally with her around. She tolerates it but does not actively participate. I used a "Fabine Exklusiv Teddy" from Bunte Windel and was really impressed with the quality. 11 hours with no leaks and very full this morning.
All in all not a very good nights sleep because I'm not used to wearing to bed.

Trathfelder105 said:
Finally got pleasure to participate in a sdif (kinda on coincidence) in my first real disposable i had a Abena M4 on all night and I slept like a baby (pun intended)
Also
What are the new rules and points now?

Official (lol) is the first Friday of every month, you can earn up to 5 non usuable points a month ( :) )

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

Everyone should try to participate to see how many points we can gain in a year ;)

When is the next SIDF? I heard its once a month thing im friday. I want to participate!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

inthedark said:
When is the next SIDF? I heard its once a month thing im friday. I want to participate!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

November 3rd

just come across SIDF and really excited to join in :paci:

I have my diaper check, My fav pajamas check, snacks check. Movie check. All set for SIDF tomorrow five point her I come.. I have be saving my last comfy dry 24/7 just for this!!!!! Supper pumped

SIDF 11 2017 done for me!

I did get to bed a little late again due to work but still think I am due full points :)

Hope everyone else’s SIDF goes beautifully.

Diapered up, in my pj, watching stranger things and will be heading to bed at 11:00 those points are all mine!!

DLPJ said:
Diapered up, in my pj, watching stranger things and will be heading to bed at 11:00 those points are all mine!!

Pjs diaper and Stranger Things... you are doing it in style!

Participating in SIDF for the first time in a long time.

wore my new Cuddlz for the first time and they were wonderful, really comfy, enjoyed every minute, hope everyone had fun! :paci:

Well play time is over diaper is off I am happy to report full points!!

I sleep in diapers every night, so full points for last Friday.
I was in ABU Preschool Plastic. It's good, but not quite as good as the Paws.
The cooler nights are also a bonus. Nothing feels as comfy as a warm diaper on a cold night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back