SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put my Little Paws on. Doing my first SIDF. So Excited.

I have lost track of consecutive first Friday nights, but they have accumulated over that period of time. I do not keep strict rules - i.e. bedtime, and the things listed, but I do meet the hours spent, and, in my own way, fulfill the Sleep In Diapers Friday each month. Happy Sleep in Diapers Fridays, everyone who participates, even if you need to fudge a little on the guidelines, as i need to primarily as my hours do not permit me to do things as listed - but i do fulfill all the requirements Each month!

Kinda lean on posts in support of SDIF this month, I was in, hoping many other non-posters were too.

Nam Repaid said:
Kinda lean on posts in support of SDIF this month, I was in, hoping many other non-posters were too.

I had been 24/7 for over a year, so I was hitting them regularly enough and it didn't seem worth mentioning. I stopped a while back and haven't worn all that much but I have coincidentally been SIDF compliant since. I just got some Crinklz and wanted to give them a proper test. I don't think my impressions are quite as glowing as I read here but they're still pretty good and I'm happy with the purchase.

Rcdl said:
First time here. First time participating (want my points), and first time wearing since I got married a year ago. My wife is out of town so this is the only way to confidently enjoy it without the feer of being caught.

I am browsing the forms about “how to tell my wife.” I don’t know if I ever will but the thought of having it out in the open would be such a relief. But If it led to her distancing herself from me, I don’t know if I could do it.

Thoughts?

She does have a pretty kinky side. However there is a difference between being tied up and wearing a diaper for fun.

All I'll say here is the longer it takes you to tell her, the worse it will be for you. Not as bad as when (not if) she finds out on her own though. And it will happen eventually.

I missed this, hoping to get the chance to do the next one.

SIDF 5 2018 is here May 4th... Yep it’s Sleep In Diapers Friday Star Wars!

I really should have planned better and cracked out some ABU Space but “it is too late for me, son” as I am ready for bed and only SDKs are in easy reach.

Been wearing every night for quite a while now, but forget to participate in SIDF. So I'll be wearing my usual Little Pawz tonight.

I'm in, as usual; cloth diapers and (Peva) plastic pants by Baby-pants. Sleep well everyone.

Bambino Teddy.

In as usual as well, this time in an M-4 with stripped down Luvs 6 as a booster.

Decided to treat myself to a double stuffed Babyland (cloth).

Happy SIDF

Tykeables space and rearz booster , now wet n messy

Boompa ( incontinent so its out of need , but putting on a printed gives relief , and reminding me I have choices as what to wear, so made it fun).

Doing my first overnight wear tonight. Will use a Rearz Safari. I do not anticipate wetting overnight, since I never (or very rarely) go to pee at night. But I probably will wet first thing when I wake up.

I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep with a diaper on. My plan (which I might regret dearly by Saturday morning) is to do a bunch of stuff today and tire myself out.

JayLew said:
Doing my first overnight wear tonight. Will use a Rearz Safari. I do not anticipate wetting overnight, since I never (or very rarely) go to pee at night. But I probably will wet first thing when I wake up.

I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep with a diaper on. My plan (which I might regret dearly by Saturday morning) is to do a bunch of stuff today and tire myself out.

Ouh, sounds like a good plan for you! Just have a cup of coffee in the morning tomorrow and you'll be fine. For myself, I'll see what will happen tonight, I might be by myself or I might hangout with friends. So, if I'll be by myself I will do two diaper combo at least. I hope everyone have a great day.

Diapered up in a nice 24/7 with a booster and wearing a pink onesie with my paci clipped.

Wearing three Kins (Babykins) Velcro diapers and a booster with encased elastic plastic pants over top. Feeling comfy!

This is my first time participating, but I'm ready and diapered! I'm wearing a Abriform L4 and a new onesie and I'm watching Are You Afraid of the Dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back