SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -

SwinginPendulum said:
Welcome. How did you get into diapers?

I've been into diapers for a long time, so I'm not really sure! A few years ago when I was in college, I stumbled across an article about ABDL. Now I've decided to check the community out and hopefully find some like-minded people to chat with!

SwinginPendulum said:
You've liked them all your life but you just found out that there are other people in the world that like diapers? Must have been lonely! Most of us found out really early on, early teens or so.

Yeah, it sounds silly, right? I found out there were others a few years ago but I didn't look too much into it, probably out of embarrassment. I'm kind of on a soul search in 2018, so I'm exploring things I enjoy, and this is turning out to be a pretty big thing!

SwinginPendulum said:
Awesome. People without diaper fetishes always crap on it and say it sucks as a fetish, but it's obviously the best one. They don't know what they're missing. It is a weird thing but it's not really that big a deal. They're just diapers, right? The community here is awesome, 100% the best DL group you'll find anywhere. It can be slow but most everyone here is pretty thoughtful and damn near normal, if that's even possible for us.

Well thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it! While no one in my everyday life knows about this side of me, I'm finding that the community here is pretty awesome and comprehensive. I appreciate thoughtful too, having intelligent conversations is really important to me.

SwinginPendulum said:
Yeah, sure thing. Idk if you're on Fetlife but I do not recommend it there. Even though ADISC is the best site for us, there are other places, like reddit, that are ok too, but Fetlife is not a very good place to be if you're trying to soul search with this, in my opinion. It's a little toxic.

Ahh, I had considered joining FetLife but got a little spooked. I ended up just joining Tumblr and here (I started this account when I first found the site in college but never used it). I need positivity and open dialogue and Fetlife didn't feel like the best place for that.

SwinginPendulum said:
Yeah, Fetlife is not a place where thoughtful conversation happens. That place is for the dark side of this kink.

We're not really on topic right now, in this thread. PM me if you want to keep talking!

I'd love to PM you but I don't have that privilege yet! I dunno if you can PM me first?

SwinginPendulum said:
Just did. How do you get the privilege again? You have to have so many posts right?

Yep, 20 posts. I attempted to message you back with no luck unfortunately.

After a good (wet) night's sleep and my morning coffee that very soggy crinklz just got changed!!

Love this idea! Whoever started it is a genius. My firsts package of diapers is arriving Friday and it happens to be the first Friday of the month. Can you say fate!? Stay safe friends.

Just waking up in a wet Tena ultra bref

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Since I’m working night shifts I’m heading to bed on Friday already :) in my north shore supreme that I wore at work and still has some room, but also doubled up with a tykables now for the nap! Feels great!

Isn't every day sleep in diapers Friday?

teddytugger said:
Isn't every day sleep in diapers Friday?
When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?

The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Everything is on the first post to explain more about SIDF

Going tonight in bed with diapers on. Tired and few drinks.
Old type plastic backed Tena Slip Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back