SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been doing this forever

It is SIDF tonight for us in the UK! :) (Currently 10:58 GMT 01 February 2013!)

I've wanted to do a SIDF for forever! Finally got diapers during the right time of month :p

Ahh...I almost forgot. Guess I'll use my new homemade cloth for the occasion. :)

Missed last month as I didnt have any but joining in tonight. Night all :)

Been there, done that! It kinda sucks that everything feels like it happens 'yesterday' downunder. It feels a. bit lonely sometimes. :(

Oh, but had the most amazing night though...what a treat :)

I got a cuddlz diaper this time
It is extra special as I live in Canada and they are hard to get.

I'm ready for it this will be my 12th consecutive SIDF and in my opinion Friday night after a long week is the best time to wear.

"All in" as always in an Eurobrief this time that I expect will last from 8PM this night to 9AM Sat. tomorrow. I am impressed with these diapers, they are comfortable and hold tons of pee, they do run a bit small and the padding clumps up a bit but they are very reasonably priced.

This is my first SIDF So I guess I'm gonna claim them points :p :giggles:

tall2826 said:
I'm ready for it this will be my 12th consecutive SIDF and in my opinion Friday night after a long week is the best time to wear.
agreed! All diapered up here!

Heh, I wish I had some cash! Jobs are scarce.

I wear diapers every night. If not I will have a wet bed when I wake up the next morning. I have a Dry 24/7 diaper on now and they are great for overnites.

i'm wearing my diaper and my cookie monster footed pajama's to bed

Good times

Cannot decide if I should wear a sleeper or my just my diaper shirt that has a Binky strap sewn on it

Ohh, this will be my first official SiDF! I'm so excited.

Congrats! I haven't missed one since October.... The more the merrier!

I just got home from work I'm joining in this month :) Thats 2

Finally I do not work on a SIDF so I am in my Bambino for the night !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back