SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss it if I'm going to bed right now :dunno:?

Either way, Ill be happily padded in about 5 minutes, and hopefully getting read to :bedtime:!

I finally got to participate in SIDF. I totally saturated an ABU AIO. Had I not been wearing plastic pants as a backup I probably would have seriously leaked out of the leg elastic. Oh well, 5 SIDF points for me!!!

im sorry what is this all about ?

tennismad said:
im sorry what is this all about ?

It's a monthly Friday when you sleep in diapers. It's meant to be a day of community supporting each other in a common interest.

1 week from tonight will be my first attempt for a full night SIDF. I just picked up a pack of goodnites and im tryin to get used to sleeping in them.

Looks I picked a good time to view this thread. My first SIDF is less than a week away.

Happy New Year folks :)

Happy New Year to all the ADISC folks out there! Looking forward to the first SIDF of the year on January 4 2013 :claps:

Can't wait iv got my diapers all ready xD

I'm looking forwards to this as a New Year's Treat to myself. I've been at my family's house over Christmas, and am finally getting back to my own place in time for Friday, where I've got a box of Fabines, which I haven't yet had time to try. I may even combine it as the start to an entire weekend in diapers, having the place to myself for a bit...

ptdeath said:
I'm looking forwards to this as a New Year's Treat to myself. I've been at my family's house over Christmas, and am finally getting back to my own place in time for Friday, where I've got a box of Fabines, which I haven't yet had time to try. I may even combine it as the start to an entire weekend in diapers, having the place to myself for a bit...
Lucky! Tell me how that goes! I, on the other hand, am a slacker and have no supply on hand.....looks like someone needs to run to the store to start the new year off right!

Oooh it's tomorrow! I'll be in after a night of working. Maybe I'll boost an already thick diaper in honor of the holiday :D

Hoping I get a chance to participate tomorrow night. I have some Dry 24/7s and Abena M4s on the way which should be delivered tomorrow.

It's the first SIDF of the year, and I'm sad I couldn't go to buy new diapers, so I had to wear what I had around. :(

I'm wearing some cheapo purple diapers. The tabs say the brand is Prevail. I won't blame you if you've never heard of them before…

I got a plastic prevail per fit
Thought I might miss it this time but thanks to the thrift store I have diapers for this SIDF.

Had a great night! Finally finished Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, did my nightly routine, and actually slept the whole night through in a Walgreen's brand diaper. Gotta thank my little buddy Tye for that. I forgot how good it is to sleep with a plushie!

First SIDF of the year. Hehe and I did it by accident. Enjoying my diaper and following the guidelines. Still in the diaper atm but will be changing soon. ^-^ happy first SIDF (late)

I didn't get to wear until today... after my S/O was asleep....

I put on a diaper to head out to the old trailer park where I grew up to film some scenes for my next video.....

....But.......

......It was sad......

My old home is so changed. The trailer we sold is gone.... Some weird machine is pumping like crazy at the creek.

They took down the old trees I used to climb on. there was one right where you parked where my trailer was. I would wait up in the tree and I would jump down out of the tree when my mom came home.

......It's gone.

mooster said:
Happy New Year to all the ADISC folks out there! Looking forward to the first SIDF of the year on January 4 2013 :claps:

And ... of course I zoned out last night and forgot about the whole thing ... I now have SIDF marked on my calendar so I don't forget next time :eek:tkspanking:

I have a wonderful SIDF, literally and completely slept like a baby. I woke up and did not want it to end, I was so happy and felt so little.

Gonna have my first SDIF this Friday, assuming my bambinos come in by then :) Ordered them yesterday, so I should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back