SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the stress at work (good stress, not bad) I've been wearing nightly the past two weeks, ready for tonight!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Mrwhitechristmas said:
First SIDF, great time to try on the Rearz Mega Dinos for the first time. Made sure to drink plenty.
Update: I like this one. This is new favourite.

Reactions: nectar0001 and AndyPandy
Tena Active Maxi and plastic pants again!

Reactions: diaperdude
Can teddy and me wear matching diapers tonight?

-Of course you can!

big and small (2).JPG
Size 4 and Size "9"

Last edited:
Finish work, get home, pop dinner in the oven, then go to my room to put on my rearz lil monster with matching footed onesie. Just gotta remember to keep hydrated 🍼

Just discovered SIDF and I'm in! :)

I usually have problems falling asleep padded but maybe this will be the inspiration I need to get past my hangups. Going to try a Depends with tabs.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Deleted member 39193
Well my SIDF ended how I thought it would do , in a wet n messy nappy

Utterly chilled-out and relaxed after a wonderful night’s sleep - warm, wet and squishy nappy, Saturday morning after SIDF.

Wet Tena Active Maxi and plastic pants - nappies and bedtime are made for each other! 😊

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Slept through the night in an already wet Abena Abri-Flex, and ended up leaking onto the bathroom floor after going up for my morning pee. Good thing I had already taken my pants off!

🙄 side leak with drug store brand tab diapers. I had a snap waterproof cover on too! I’ll never get those again, but I have to use them up (not for bed). Laundry day 🧺

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
Had a nice wet active maxi this(Saturday) morning.

DBabygirl2 said:
🙄 side leak with drug store brand tab diapers. I had a snap waterproof cover on too! I’ll never get those again, but I have to use them up (not for bed). Laundry day 🧺
Poor thing. Hate leaks, especially with partner next to me.😍

Tenawearer said:
Poor thing. Hate leaks, especially with partner next to me.😍
Thank you. Idk if my cat was more annoyed than me. Lol I felt better to get changed.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Cats hate wet beds. We have two, sisters from the same litter. Love them, they are so nice to each other.

I participated :) wore a Tykables

Just finished sidf, my lil monsters are nice and full. Also had a nice dream to go along with that

Reactions: AndyPandy
DBabygirl2 said:
That’s not good - but it does sometimes happen, especially side leaks. Hope your day got better and the laundry is done now. 😊

Remember all: SIDF is on Cinco De Mayo, May 5, 2023, first Friday of May of next month

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and diaperdude
just woke up wet <3

Reactions: nectar0001 and Diaperpee8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back