SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt so absolutely wonderful to again, just let gooo..and yeppews, back in em again tnite..Mmmmmm...:)

LilTwirl said:
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D
Always love to do that

I have been a member for two ears and did not know this. But I participated anyway because I am sleeping in a diaper every friday as I am incontinent and the only time I am noting a diaper is if I am in the shower or changing.

Just three weeks to go - the next one is 3rd March! 😊👍

Mmmm..can't tnite..:(..still have our guest..but it's ok..I know I'll be back soon..dust u wade n see..:)..sometimes waiting for "certain" things, can make it even more fun when it get's(is allowed) to again, actually happen, again..lol..and the anticipation iz, well..again Mmmmm..:)

MARCH 3rd, EVERYONE!

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver, Tigercub59, babybobby and 1 other person
I just joined the ADISC community about a week ago. March 03 will be my first time to participate in SIDF. Needless to say, I am very excited!!

Reactions: Padded90sKid and KrazyJoe67
RubbersheetRob said:
I just joined the ADISC community about a week ago. March 03 will be my first time to participate in SIDF. Needless to say, I am very excited!!
I hope you have a cute diaper for that special night

In a few hours it's Friday night in Europe. Wearing now, hope to sleep wearing too.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
Well it’s SIDF again , I’m wearing a terry towel nappy tonight

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and Diaperpee8
All ready, in a PeekABU and 2 boosters.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Hoksiyopa said:
All ready, in a PeekABU and 2 boosters.
I just got my order from CTDC.. I’ve got two peek a boos and two bunny hops! And boosters

I’ll be ready later! My first SIDF with this group. Bad weather expected tomorrow so I can stay in jammies all day! 🫠

Reactions: BbGerry and Hoksiyopa
Been a lurker on here for years... Might as well say I'm doing sidf.
A nice comfy pair of super dry kids, my new forever lazy onesie, a water bottle full of water, and tonight I'm watching something by Don Bluth

Reactions: BbGerry, Diaperpee8 and DBabygirl2
In a Rascal and Friends size 6 with a onesie and footed pajamas

Reactions: BbGerry
Good morning babies 👶, I’m in a wet betterdry with two boosters, Japanese style diaper cover & orange onesie, and son I will have to remove it, it’s very soaked 🙈

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Diaperpee8
I am still in my night time Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper with huge capacity booster, body shaper, and nightgown.

The diaper/booster combination is so swollen that I'm really waddling and enjoying every minute of it.

Every day is SIDF for me lol

Mmmm...still waiting..:)

After many months where I randomly lost all interest in diapers (maybe partly because it was too hot in the summer) the urge came back big time this week. So even though it was not the first friday of the month, I broke out a Rearz Dinosaurs and did SIDF anyway ;) Ohhh I had almost forgotten how good it feels. I went to bed lightly damp, and half woke up in the night to enjoy the sensation of warming it up a little. By morning it seemed quite full, more than the middle of the night addition felt like. I wonder if I actually wet in my sleep? If so, it would be a first, but I do remember I was dreaming about diapers so perhaps it did happen! It was soooo good I have another one ready for tonight :D

• Love
Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and DBabygirl2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back