Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered Birthday

Default Diapered Birthday

Not to be attention seeking but today's my birthday (yes, I was born on Halloween, neat huh?) i was planning to celebrate it in a diaper. I was just thinking this is the first year I've come to terms with being AB/DL. This time last year I was scared stiff thinking something was wrong with me. It was after time, talking with my friend (psychology major and the ONLY person to know about this), and reading stuff from you guys I've come to accept it.
    I don't have everything figured out, but I'm better off than I was a year ago, so here's to a padded birthday!

I sometimes wear diapers on my Birthday. Hope you enjoy being diapered on your birthday as much as I do.

Happy Birthday , ahhhhhhhhhhh 21 one of the milestones in life

Default Sv: Diapered Birthday

Is it something special to be in diaper that day?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Well it's nothing of particular signifigance, just says I'm a little more secure with myself and just because I'm older doesn't mean I have to necessarily act older.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Is it something special to be in diaper that day?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Happy birthday and stay diapered. I was diapred for for mine last summer. Your now leagle for everthing.

Happy Birthday! =) If I wasn't born premature, there's 90% chance I could be born on Halloween (my original due date was Nov 1st) but ended up born on Sept 2nd instead. =P Enjoy your birthday and of course stay diapered!

What a great pleasure to celebrate a diapered birthday for yourself! Hope you enjoy and be sure to stay in diapies!!