Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for Halloween tonight? :)

Default What are you doing for Halloween tonight? :)

So, it's the 31st October which means only one thing. HALLOWEEN!!

What are the great people of ADISC planning on doing tonight?

Are you going trick or treating?

Are you going to a Halloween party?

Or like me, having a nice quiet evening probably consisting of watching horror movies and sweets.

Not sure what ill be watching yet although I know i will be catching up with the walking dead, playing on Xbox. Nothing too exciting.
    Last edited by tkuk; 31-Oct-2012 at 12:34. Reason: Spelling

Work, yay university!!! Going to GameSoc later though and while I doubt it will be Halloween themed it will still be fun to do.

Watch Rocky Horror, and hand out candy to the neighborhood crum-crunchers. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to dress up to scare the crap out of the kids while doing so. Probably move a couple speakers out to the front and play spooky music too.

I am going to Denver with a bunch of furries in fursuit and we are gona wander the 16th street mall, then later that night I will be heading to boulder for some more fursuit fun with other furries.

I have to work as well... but at least I will get to dress up as a little girl at work! =D

Sitting around at home watching cool stuff

I'm catching up on the walking dead too just finished watching episode 1 of series 3, "wow" is all I have to say. Nothing else too exiting for me, I finished watching the first series of supernatural erlier, later on I might play the episodes of the walking dead game I've not played yet. Yay zombies.

Default What are you doing for Halloween tonight? :)

Going to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been handing out candy. It's funny just yesterday I was running around trick or treating (one of my very first costumes was Geno from SMRPG) now I'm the one doing so.

I got suckered in going to the gay bar's Halloween party. Oh well, someone always buys me a drink there lol.