Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locking Hand Paws.

Default Locking Hand Paws.

Hand Paws (Locking) -R | The Kitty Works

Tell me these aren't perfect. omg. I want.

If you have any sort of dom/sub relationship that involves pet play and your fur/babyfur side... this is perfect. omgomgomg I want.
    Someone please get these for me. :3

Even without the sub/dom thing those are perfect for cub gear. They would make your hands wonderfully clumsy. ^^

I wonder how much their shipping to the United States would be. Those look wonderfully entertaining!

Awesome furry gear, y u drain my bank account?

Those look well-made too. Maybe I can use them for a partial fursuit?

Cygnus

Agreed, those look fantastic. Oh the many hours one could spend trying to do something and failing because your hands were too clumsy, having to walk up to somebody with puppy-dog eyes to ask them to complete the task for you.

Sounds like ages of fun.

Neat, but wonder how the quality is?

Looks like those would be a blast to have! And now I got a new website to check out. Thanks HuskyAllie!

skyfoxpup

They would be fun to mess with.....but my parents would probably go crazy if I asked about getting a pair

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyAllie View Post
    Hand Paws (Locking) -R | The Kitty Works

Tell me these aren't perfect. omg. I want.

If you have any sort of dom/sub relationship that involves pet play and your fur/babyfur side... this is perfect. omgomgomg I want.
    Someone please get these for me. :3
    Okay! They're not perfect. :p I had considered these previously (as I am currently looking for some nice paws), but they don't really work for me for one big reason. If you're crawling around, these will place pressure on your wrists as your hands will be flat. It's generally considered that if you're going to be crawling at all for any remotely lengthy period of time (beyond a few minutes) that you put the pressure on a balled fist with a straight wrist. That's why you generally see 'paws' that are padded leather and force the hand into a fist. It has the added safety benefit, and a bit of additional restraint! Now, if they made these paws in fist variety and not just flat palm, I'd buy them in a second!