Thread: First time

Default First time

When is the first time you remember wearing a diaper that it stared your desire to keep wearing them years later mine was when i was about 5 years old i had to start wearing goodnites to bed and after that desires for diapers grew from there and now i wear every night to bed and always will

I have memories of being changed as a baby, but around 10 is when I first remember wanting diapers past my own toddler years.

I don't have any young memories of diaper wearing in particular that spurred my interest. I knew that I wanted them without any recall of the experience itself.

I was 16, working in a grocery store. I would snatch plastic pants for babies/toddlers, go to the restroom and put them on. Extremely tight, but a real turn-on. I started wearing diapers full time about 3 years ago.

This question is very like your last one that many already answered keep your questions part, I was 6 first time, but remember to ask new questions I am sure if you look around this one will be asked alot of the time.

Hugs not having a go just trying to let you see hehe

I have a memory of lying on my back in my bed and having a cloth diaper pinned on me. I'm fairly certain I was three years old at the time, as by that age I was diapered only when going to bed. I've never really considered that this memory might be responsible for my wearing today, however. Instead, it's just been a fun accessory to my self-diapering routine. I'll often role-play this memory while diapering myself--one of the few AB-ish things that I do.

No memories but one day it just looked nice to try...