Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Discovery

Post My Discovery

I'm not sure anyone else has seen these yet, but I thought I would share it anyway. I thought they were really cool. I just wish someone would make them in adult's size.

6 Pack Set of My Little Pony MLP Inspired Onesize by SeamsGeeky

I am a hard core brony, and may I just say, you have blown my mind. I love the design! I love the colors! I love how it is not over decorated. They are perfect. This is the first diaper I have ever been excited over, and the first cloth diaper I have ever really considered wearing. Of course if they were sized for adults. Oh goodness I need to break out a sewing machine and order some fabric now! Oh wait I am not good at sewing... Time to practice sewing. Really these are the cutest little diapers I have ever seen in my life.

Nearly in tears,
    Jnoto

Default My Discovery

Has anyone thought to ask the person to make them larger. It's Etsy. They are all about hand made stuff. Just ask. Tell them they have at least a handful of potential customers waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    Has anyone thought to ask the person to make them larger. It's Etsy. They are all about hand made stuff. Just ask. Tell them they have at least a handful of potential customers waiting.
    Very true that is how I got my adult sized teddy bear the way I wanted him.

Ok, so I asked the person who made them about making the diapers larger and she replied back saying:

"Do you mean adult size? I've had several people ask me about adult sizes and I'm going to research it a bit more. I'll let you know if I do come out with the ability to do larger ones."

Oh wow. I'll have to keep an eye on this. I would collect them all if they became available.

Hmm, maybe time to break out the sewing machine again