Thread: How many of us here keep ourselves shaved from the neck down?

Default How many of us here keep ourselves shaved from the neck down?

Curious to see how many people on here keep themselves shaved from the neck down. This doesn't need to include the armpits, but technically it's in the same area.

For the ones that do, what razer/cream do you use and what tips can you offer to maintaine this state? Also would you recommend any products in general?

So far I'm loving being hairless down there. It does make everything feel better like I've read.

I don't keep myself shaved from the neck down but I have shaved my diaper area several times. I also prefer to be smooth and hairless, except on my head.

I remember being a kid just going through puberty. When hair started growing down there I was devastated.

I am planning on trying some sort of removal device that is supposed to be much better than shaving. Just have to wait until I can afford to do this and I am there.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I don't keep myself shaved from the neck down but I have shaved my diaper area several times. I also prefer to be smooth and hairless, except on my head.

I remember being a kid just going through puberty. When hair started growing down there I was devastated.

I am planning on trying some sort of removal device that is supposed to be much better than shaving. Just have to wait until I can afford to do this and I am there.
    What kind of device is that?

I used to in my late teens, early 20s, but I found that it turned out to be more work than I imagined. Ingrown hairs were not fun to deal with, I had to shave almost every other day to stay "baby smooth" and the constant itching when the hairs grew back in drove me nuts (especially in the summertime). I was even dumb enough to by the "Epill Stop Spray" or whatever you called that rip off hair remove crap lol. Needless to say, I don't need a fur suit to be a cub