Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone, ive lurked here for a few years and finally got the courage to join. Im not sure what to say about this thing we all have in common. But i can say i'm a big fan of rap music and fighter videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by bs1991 View Post
    Hello everyone, ive lurked here for a few years and finally got the courage to join. Im not sure what to say about this thing we all have in common. But i can say i'm a big fan of rap music and fighter videogames.
    Hey bs199, welcome to ADISC

I'm glad you have finally gained the courage to join! That means that I get to welcome you :P

I'm glad you've shared some of your interests, have any other hobbies though?

What is your favourite fighting game? I would have to say mine is the Mortal Kombat series, maybe Soul Calibur 2... But I'm not exactly a fan of fighting games, they are alright I suppose, but I wouldn't say I like them above any other game!

I don't care much for rap, I like a pretty wide range of music, but above all else I love things like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Simple Plan, etc.

Outside that I'm a Computer Science student in my last year of University, and I'm looking forward to (or hoping for) a UX designer position once I graduate.

Glad to have you around, and I can't wait to hear your reply!

- Lobie

Yeah bs1991 welcome to the site. Glad to have you here. Hope you find some people who have more things in common with you than just diapers. Like Lobie said, have any other hobbies you like? I myself like to toy with computers. I happen to be in an IT program at my college. I also like to go to the local races when I can. Though they are over for the season right now I think. Anyways welcome to the site and hope you find some friends here. Or even make new ones.

I can get down with some rap, but this puppybear mostly trucks with old school hip-hop. The modern stuff doesn't tickle me much unless its wrapped in a dance beat.

I enjoy a good fighter, too. I spent probably way too much time playing Rival Schools and I've really enjoyed the Soul series.