Thread: Would this really out my kink?

Default Would this really out my kink?

Back in the 1970s, my mom was engaged to a guy. She loved him but he wanted to hold her back and he hated that she wanted to be with her friends and how she was growing up. When they first me, my mother was very naive and as she got less naive, he get pissed about it. He just wanted to protect her and all and my mom says he wanted her to be like a little girl and be all innocent. I realize now that maybe he was a daddy and the reason why he was so attracted to her was because of her naivety and innocence and that is something that daddies want.

My husband told me if I told my mother that maybe her ex fiancee was a daddy because he liked her being innocent and naive and would get pissed when she was getting less naive because she wouldn't be like a little girl anymore, she would figure out my relationship with my husband. She would then know I am my husband's little girl and he is my daddy and that be so embarrassing.

Is this true, would my mother really figure out our relationship if I suggested her ex fiancee was maybe a daddy? What do you think?

You could never really know for sure if he was a daddy or not, but some guys are simply attracted to innocence. Everyone is attracted to their own interests, it doesn't necessarily mean he was a daddy. I have a friend who really like small cute innocent girls, and when I told him about my kink he was very uninterested.

As for talking to your mother about it, it does sound a bit risky. There are a lot of variables involved; it might make her think about it and she might put some pieces together. But, she might not, or even if she does she might think it rude to ask.

It comes down to if this is something you really want to know, and whether you think whatever risk there may be, to be worth taking.

I wouldn't tell her out of the blue that maybe her ex was a daddy person. If the topic about her ex were to come up and she mentions again how he wanted her to stay a little girl, I wanted to say that maybe he was a daddy.

Daddy is just a thing people use and daddy doesn't always mean AB dad where they baby the woman, it can also mean he keeps her safe and all and his woman is no AB and doesn't wear diapers. Daddy is a relative term and it doesn't always mean AB/DL. It can aso mean a man who is way older than his woman because some women like having a daddy figure. I hear most women do so they go for older men and want someone to protect them. When I first met my ex, I mentioned in my profile about wanting a daddy and my ex misunderstood the term and thought it meant I liked older men and wanted someone to take care of me and love me and nurture me, not be an AB dad. So when he claimed he was a daddy, I also misunderstood him and took it as him being an AB dad for me.

After learning more about the daddy term, it made me think that maybe her ex was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Back in the 1970s, my mom was engaged to a guy. She loved him but he wanted to hold her back and he hated that she wanted to be with her friends and how she was growing up. When they first me, my mother was very naive and as she got less naive, he get pissed about it. He just wanted to protect her and all and my mom says he wanted her to be like a little girl and be all innocent. I realize now that maybe he was a daddy and the reason why he was so attracted to her was because of her naivety and innocence and that is something that daddies want.

My husband told me if I told my mother that maybe her ex fiancee was a daddy because he liked her being innocent and naive and would get pissed when she was getting less naive because she wouldn't be like a little girl anymore, she would figure out my relationship with my husband. She would then know I am my husband's little girl and he is my daddy and that be so embarrassing.

Is this true, would my mother really figure out our relationship if I suggested her ex fiancee was maybe a daddy? What do you think?
    Sure, anything is possible. I would say that it is a bit of a stretch but there is a chance that she might wonder how you know. It may also be that she reveals a baby side to you, although I would say that it is unlikely even if she has a baby side.

I would tend to not want to have this conversation with her just in case I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I wouldn't tell her out of the blue that maybe her ex was a daddy person. If the topic about her ex were to come up and she mentions again how he wanted her to stay a little girl, I wanted to say that maybe he was a daddy.

Daddy is just a thing people use and daddy doesn't always mean AB dad where they baby the woman, it can also mean he keeps her safe and all and his woman is no AB and doesn't wear diapers. Daddy is a relative term and it doesn't always mean AB/DL. It can aso mean a man who is way older than his woman because some women like having a daddy figure. I hear most women do so they go for older men and want someone to protect them. When I first met my ex, I mentioned in my profile about wanting a daddy and my ex misunderstood the term and thought it meant I liked older men and wanted someone to take care of me and love me and nurture me, not be an AB dad. So when he claimed he was a daddy, I also misunderstood him and took it as him being an AB dad for me.

After learning more about the daddy term, it made me think that maybe her ex was one.
    Oh ya, that makes sense. Well if you brought it up like that I don't really see how your mother could really see a connection.