Thread: Very understanding family

Default Very understanding family

I thought to share with you on whats been happening.

Last night was great fun (5th Nov 08) went to my familys bonfire night and had loads of fireworks and enjoyed it.

My mums boyfriend said because I put a little wheight on which is not much that he got hold of my brothers doughter nappy which was a pampers pullup and said one day you be able to fit into this and i just smiled and blushed.

Today got bit of my nursery because im turning my room into a small nursery which its not big but it will do for now. It is a nursery mobile thing where it gos above your head and turns which is very cute and love it.

Next thing is my wallpaper+boarder for next week and then my carpet

My mums boyfriend said to me that my fitish is turning to realerty in a joke way and said to him at least its not bothering anyone and he just smiled at me.

Its just nice to have a family which are very support.

Wow people back off. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by fix'd
    I thought to share with you on whats been happening.

Last night was great fun (5th Nov 08). I went to my family's bonfire night and had loads of fireworks and enjoyed it.

My mums boyfriend said that I put a little weight on (which isn't saying much). He grabbed my brother's daughter's nappy which was a Pampers Pullup and said, "one day you be able to fit into this!" I just smiled and blushed.
    They were making a joke about how skinny he is and about his infantilism at the same time. And the only reason he has such a low rep is because he used to spam his website ads everywhere...

I'm glad you've got a supportive family babyjunior.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    They were making a joke about how skinny he is and about his infantilism at the same time. And the only reason he has such a low rep is because he used to spam his website ads everywhere...

I'm glad you've got a supportive family babyjunior.
    Sounds like babyjunior has a pretty decent nursery coming together, too! I'm envious of you, bj!

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    uh huh, says your 26.
    hes 26... I just saw a picture of him on a different website.....

Also congrats. I am curious to hear/learn more about your situation.

Thank you everyone for your support *hugs*

at the moment today (7th Nov 08) me and my mums boyfriend went to a place where i brought a carpet from ebay which I have won and got car roads on and farms which is very cute.

im hoping to get my small nursery up by the end of 15/16th because got to tack everything out of my small room and redecorate it and turn it into my little nursery.

Once completed will show loads of photos on what iv done

sorry for double posting but yes i am 26 and still living with my parents. Been trying to get own place and no luck its hard with no job and not getting much income
    Last edited by Peachy; 10-Nov-2008 at 20:59. Reason: merging double post