Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers

Default Diapers

Why do you wear? And do you ejoy acting like a baby?

Arkay

Im in Depends Protection with Tabs. And yes, i do enjoy it, however, i can only fully let my little side out when im in my bed for some reason, i just go ballisticly mad with happiness.

I wear because it makes me feel safe, happy, relaxed, comfortable, like a baby. So yes it definitely makes me feel like a baby when I wear and I love acting this out.

Default Sv: Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I wear because it makes me feel safe, happy, relaxed, comfortable, like a baby. So yes it definitely makes me feel like a baby when I wear and I love acting this out.
    Yes and that is good that you do that.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

I wear them cos well I fell in love with them when I was a child was forced to wear just the once when I was bad and was made to wet it and feel in love there and then, have been on and off since then, I don't really act like a baby but I have my childish moments like we all do and they can be fun sure

I wear all the time and when at home love to act like a baby. I have a pretty good nursery too! I have a crib, changing table, playpen, high chair, horsey, and lots of baby toys. There is nothing more relaxing that getting dressed up in one of my baby outfits and going into my nursery to play!!!

I wear to act like a baby and so I don't have to get up if I need the loo in the night

I like wearing because it makes me feel safe and secure. ^^ While I enjoy wearing padding, it doesn't so much more for me than say a sleeper or overalls do. It's about feeling little and vulnerable more than the padding itself. However, I really enjoy acting like a baby, or at least a young kid.

KinkyPants

it's just a nice feeling on my skin

I enjoy diapers for the emotional and sensual gratification as well as the warm and comfortable nostaligia of being a little kid.