Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laying in your wet diaper

Default Laying in your wet diaper

Who does it? I lay in it for hours then i change but something about a wet diaper that just makes me feel so good

I think many of us do it hun, it really does make us feel childish again I think back to them days where we felt like a child, I like it it does feel good.

Hugs

When I go to bed at night I'm usally dry. When I Pee in it I'll sleep or lay in it around 5 hrs before I get up. I enjoy the warm pee running down my bottom when I'm

laying on my back.

Sigh.....me too. I spent Saturday in a wet diaper, and I love to go to bed in a wet diaper. It's who many of us are.

I do it too. When I wake up I am wet and I will sometimes just lay there and enjoy being in a baby diaper. When I can get away with it I will wear and wet during the day. When I wet I will usually wear that diaper and sit around for some time. I was day dreaming about that today, being in a pretty wet diaper with my t-shirt and just in my favorite chair, my legs drawn up in the chair and me reading. I love being a baby.

Default Sv: Laying in your wet diaper

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I do it too. When I wake up I am wet and I will sometimes just lay there and enjoy being in a baby diaper. When I can get away with it I will wear and wet during the day. When I wet I will usually wear that diaper and sit around for some time. I was day dreaming about that today, being in a pretty wet diaper with my t-shirt and just in my favorite chair, my legs drawn up in the chair and me reading. I love being a baby.
    Yes it is something special to be a baby.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Errr... Yeah I'm mean it feels good have a squishy diaper in your groin area. And it feels special than dry one.

Yep, I love just lying in bed in my wet diaper and not having a care in the world. Sometimes I forget to change before I fall asleep and end up spending the night in my wet diaper. Although my boyfriend does a good job of checking me before I go to bed

Default Sv: Laying in your wet diaper

Quote Originally Posted by tkuk View Post
    Yep, I love just lying in bed in my wet diaper and not having a care in the world. Sometimes I forget to change before I fall asleep and end up spending the night in my wet diaper. Although my boyfriend does a good job of checking me before I go to bed
    Hope he change you if you are to wet.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Love the feel of laying in a wet diaper. I always go to bed with a dry one on but it is super wet in the morning.