Thread: Curious question

Default Curious question

This has been on my mind for awhile and has made me wonder how come there are like no African American woman who wear diapers is it rare? [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 31-Oct-2012 at 03:52. Reason: removed name of 18+ site

I would say that women into diapers are few and far between in the first place. I find far fewer black men than white men into diapers as well. So i suspect that it may similar ratio for both Men and Women, only since there are so few diaper women that it seems super rare to find a black diaper women. I am not sure if there is a cultural statement to be made there and i wouldn't try to based on my admittedly narrow vision into the subject.

Interesting question.

Daddy Eric

This is a good question, and the answers may be as elusive as why do we want to wear diapers. We don't know the answer to that exactly, but if we did, it would help answer your question, because I think it has to do both with culture, what is accepted behavior, social pressures within a culture, and then the experiential influences from early childhood that create the desire in the first place.

This is an interesting question. It is hard ti tell if this is actually true or if it is not because so many people are unwilling to open up about enjoying diapers.

I suspect if there are fewer black women into diapers that it is probably more a cultural and upbringing thing. Social pressures and other factors could also be a part of it but I do see a potential cultural connection.

I can't say why black woman tend to be underrepresented in our niche, but I can tell you that they exist. I have seen profiles for at least four or five of them on other sites.

It could be because that here in America blacks are the minority, and because we as ABs are a minority, it would only make since that they would be a minority within our little minority, making them exceedingly rare.

note: this post makes the assumption that the OP is an american based on the use of the term African American.
    Last edited by PacifiedByKnowledge; 31-Oct-2012 at 00:33. Reason: add additional material

A minority of a minority huh, sounds pretty good to me. We still have no way of telling who or how many are really into or interested in diapers so it is kind of hard to say that there is a lack of any specific demographic.

I suppose if you were in Japan you might see a lot of Japanese babies. In Germany you would see a lot of German babies. That is not to say there aren't others, they just would not be as prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    A minority of a minority huh, sounds pretty good to me. We still have no way of telling who or how many are really into or interested in diapers so it is kind of hard to say that there is a lack of any specific demographic.

I suppose if you were in Japan you might see a lot of Japanese babies. In Germany you would see a lot of German babies. That is not to say there aren't others, they just would not be as prevalent.
    precisely, it only makes logical sense

Based on sociological studies done prior to the california gay marraige ammendment ballot issue, it seems that there are stronger pressures to conformity among many african american family and communities than among other demographics. Given that African American women make up only about 6-7% of the population, and women are already a minority in these types of forums, I'd actually expect finding an african american woman in an online diaper forum would be very rare, that said, I do know of at least 1, so rare they may be, but not non-existant.