Thread: Ummm Hai ?

Default Ummm Hai ?

Uhh Yeah..... Well my name is Michael but you can call me my username if its easier? I have furry interest but am not very open about it. Ugh forgive me because i am horrible at introductions. I am 18 and a senior in high school. Relating to my username I am EXTREMELY SHY! I hate talking to new people but am willing to enjoy nice conversions with you all. I am even more shy about my fetishes which you probably already know about because of me using this site. >.> Basically I like my alone time being with friends is fun and all but I like quiet time in front of the computer(considering most of my friends are online). My hobbies include playing my trumpet ?
    I'm not too good but enough to be in Symphonic band at school. In conclusion I would like thank you for reading this futile post and am sorry for wasting your time >.<
    Last edited by ShyBuizel; 30-Oct-2012 at 23:09.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyBuizel View Post
    Uhh Yeah..... Well my name is Michael but you can call me my username if its easier? I have furry interest but am not very open about it. Ugh forgive me because i am horrible at introductions. I am 18 and a senior in high school. Relating to my username I am EXTREMELY SHY! I hate talking to new people but am willing to enjoy nice conversions you all. I am even more shy about my fetishes which you probably already know about because of me using this site. >.> Basically I like my alone time being with friends is fun and all but I like quiet time in front of the computer(considering most of my friends are online). My hobbies include playing my trumpet ?
    I'm not too good but enough to be in Symphonic band at school. In conclusion I would like thank you for reading this futile post and am sorry for wasting your time >.<
    Welcome to the site Michael, Well been a furry is more accepted in society then just been a Diaper Lover so that is a plus you have there, many refs to furrys maybe not good ones but there are they is family guy, but I never got the guy in the car get up, been shy is not a bad thing I guess its a good way to be more eyes open to others around us, these seens alone are rocky, so having more then one can be hard.

I hope you find your friends your looking for her and I hope you can become more open with it, its not a bad thing been a furry I am just a DL but I look at the furry world as I started to draw babyfurs

Hugs, your not alone

A furry AB? Scandalous! I kid, Buizel. Welcome to the community. I think you'll rather like it here. You've found a very special corner of the web where furres and humans live together peacefully with the common thread of infantilism.

Also things are just plain nice around here.

And its okay to be shy. I know of some wonderful forest friends who are shy... Flower... Fluttershy... It just compounds onto your innate cuteness!

Here ya go. Have a puppybear hug. This one's on me!

Thanks for the welcome. Its nice to know that I am not alone ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Yay puppy hugs :3 (sorry about shyness)

Maybe talking to some new people online could help you over come your shyness. Just a thought.
    Anywho welcome to the site newbie enjoy you're stay here at adisc.