Thread: plastic backed pull ups?

Default plastic backed pull ups?

i was wondering if there is any plastic backed pull up style diapers around anymore, it doesn't matter to me if they are adult size or toddler size

I know that you can pull off the cloth-like backing from many of the pull-ups (Goodnites & pull-ups) to make them plastic backed. Other than that, I can't think of a disposable that does. I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that you can buy re-usable ones that have a plastic like cover on them, with cloth on the inside, that can be washed and re-used.

i will be honest here, true i was wandering the same thing when the first time i heard about pull ups. i wish it was possivle

I don't think a plastic backed pull up has ever been made to my's easy enough to convert a Goodnites or Underjam to plastic backed if you want that effect

I seem to recall plastic backed pull-ups but if they existed it was not for long.