Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats your best tactic or strategy to get into your local pharmcy without getting caught

Default whats your best tactic or strategy to get into your local pharmcy without getting caught

Touching wood for that day to never come. with my shopping spree i guess im prob not the only out there that get that look when you take a walk into your local pharmacy and you see the staff working there and get feeling that saying oh boy here comes that guy or girl again. in the beginning it used to be a mission. however over time you gain experience and you find new ways and attempts and strategies to make it there and get out safely please share with me your best strategy or excuse you use to buy your lovely nappies.

Well, first of all I bring my burgling tools kit. If it's a 24 hour pharmacy it may be necessary to sneak in through the roof. I always bring a grappling hook in my burgling tools... just in case. It's a lot easier to break into one that isn't open, late at night.

Hope this helps!

- Mitchy

oh my gosh thats soo darn funny that im actually hurting. what bout the money hahahaha

Well, the easiest tactic I have heard is to buy an over the hill birthday card and play it off as a joke present for an older person. I wouldn't buy in a pharmacy anyways... I would go to a walmart and use the self check out and bring your own bag. insert the diapers into the bag, bar code side up, so u can scan them still in the bag. Complete privacy.

The self-checkout is nice if the store has one. Except for when it derps and they have to call someone to check on you. Oh god.

I usually just go late at night when there's no one around, and conceal my purchases in a paper shopping bag. I think a few of the staff know me by now, but whatever; I figure it's better to have one or two guys know than have a bunch of different people remember me.

Also, some people say it helps to buy the opposite gender's designs (if you're getting something with girl/boy designs like goodnites) because the cashier will think they're for someone else. Personally, it just makes me feel weirder, like I'm buying women's panties or something. .__.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Well, first of all I bring my burgling tools kit. If it's a 24 hour pharmacy it may be necessary to sneak in through the roof. I always bring a grappling hook in my burgling tools... just in case. It's a lot easier to break into one that isn't open, late at night.

Hope this helps!

- Mitchy
    Be sure to hide your face with a ski mask or something. You think it's embarrassing to face the cashier when you're buying diapers? Try explaining it to the police officer when you're caught stealing them. True* story.

*no
    Last edited by Moka; 29-Oct-2012 at 21:27.

i think america has the best source of supply of every type of branded diaper your so lucky. just had to take care of a spider quickly, he got lost so i had to show him the front door. yeah i agree bout the tog bag. its the best to use when you go buying

- - - Updated - - -

that is totally the most hardest thing ive prob been through when it comes to buying diapers, it happened to me. i went one day with my partner and i bought a bag of tena maxi diapers for myself. i then went to the front to pay and when it got rung up on the till they told me that there was a special on the packet that i purchased and so they overcharged me. oh my gosh. the cashier got up and she rang the manager bell to do a price check. as im standing there all i can think of is getting out of there and leaving. all of a sudden the lady says out loudly to the manager. she says out to the manager, "sir there has been an overcharge on the ADULT NAPPIES!!!". this is me trying to hide my face.. as more im saying its fine, the manager insisted that i get my discount on my nappies. as soon as i was done there was a que of like ten people standing there. i never go to that pharmacy again. coz that whole area probably knows me hahaha. Moka, the police story wow how did u survive that drama.
    Last edited by mac30; 29-Oct-2012 at 21:45.

Just go in with a note stating the make and size of the adult nappies you need and hand it over the counter.
    No big deal, they see it all the time, say they are for an aunt wo is stopping for the weekend.
    they may need to order them in but they are usually there the next day.
    Even phone them first to make sure they get them ready.
    It never fails for me

Well I use the over sized reusable.bags, not the zipper kind and walk in the store with the bags throw it inside and walk to the cashier like a champ, I forgot once to use my bags and two girls around 24ish were giggling at me, if you use the bags nobody knows but the cashier.

On another note save the upc code or also known as bar code and hand that to the cashier ive only done that once though cause I didn't have my reusable bags I had the lady ring me up and I grabbed what I wanted and walked out and avoided looks at the register.

Haven't been able to order online my mom is the snoopy type,.I don't want her to know but then again she does know I have a preexisting bladder condition

Hope that helps!
    Scooby-doo! (pawprint)

I wish we had self checkout in South Africa.......
    Not too long ago, i bought three packs of 10 adult diapers.
    The first 2 were scanned without a problem and the last one had no code, so the teller shouted whilst holding the bag up in this crowded store, "Price check on these Nappies please *******".
    It must have been 5 minutes of pure hell whilst everybody in this massive warehouse got a good look at these diapers and then they shouted the code at the teller.
    A frigging Nappy nightmare!
    I barely left with my dignity, but at least i stood strong.

@Mac30, i normally buy the Rehydrate sachets along with the diapers.
    It then seems like the user of the diapers would be an elderly person as dehydration is so common.
    I will say, its pretty hard to buy diapers face to face in SA, because we are a very conservative, judgmental country.

sometimes if you go to places that are privately owned it seems a lot better but seeing that the pharmacy i regularly go to is not gonna work for me anymore. hmm i going to have to find a better deal than what im paying now. but thanks to all you guys for the helpful hints and miss hits that you have told me so far. really do appreciate the thoughts