Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Practical # of pacifiers?

Default Practical # of pacifiers?

Hey guys, I'm almost ready to buy my first paci and I'm wondering, how many are practical? 2? 3? 5? more? Could anyone give me a little advice? I don't want to have too few but neither do I want to have too many. Any ideas guys? Thanks in advance!

They are small, you can have 100 in a box. Useful amounts vary. I am good to go with 1.

I think it depends on your use and interest. There is no ideal amount to have, you should have as many as you want or benefit from having. I have two, one silicon and one latex. I like having two because it gives me the option of what material I am more in the mood for and they are different colors which lets me change things up a little bit. I was an abtbdl for years before I even had one though, so for all that time zero was as many as I wanted. Some people love pacifiers and collect them for fun and like to have lots of different colors, shapes, sizes, etc etc. while others might have one just for the rare occasion they are interested or none because it is not their thing. If you use them a lot, enjoy having them around, having lots of options, and you can afford many of them, then keep buying them as long as it doesn't interfere with your life or become problematic. As far as I know, babies have the same circumstances. When they enjoy them and their parents can afford them they end up with lots of pacifiers, if they don't care for them as much or at all, then they have fewer or none.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I think it depends on your use and interest.
    Pretty much this. If you want 100 pacifiers then go buy them but if you feel like you will only use one on the odd occasion then one will do the job just fine. Two would be good so you always have a spare but unless you really feel the need to start a collection then there is no point in buying them by the bucket-load because you will only be wasting your money.

Default Practical # of pacifiers?

I would have about 5. If I lived on my own. Sadly I only has 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two, ok one was my sons and I don't use it. When my son was little he had as many as 10 or 20 at any one time. We discovered he was stashing them just in case we tried to take the from him again. Go figure that is how I still have one of his pacifiers.

As long as you don't think it is excessive you can have as many and you feel you wi ll use or that you will need. I would love to have at least 2 or 3 more but it would be cool to have a couple more than that.

I have about 15. But regular use 4-5. From when I started buy pacis (lot of them lost, others destroyed...) I bought about 200 ??? It sounds like real number.

Which is the best ? Really don't know, I use diferent pacis.

I have 5, but I stopped using them a few weeks ago. I suggest that if you want them to stay hidden, to only get 1 or 2 at a time.

I have some where between 12-20 I can't remember the exact number, I use about 3 of them on average a few times a month during the summer and more in the winter for what reason I don't know.

I only have 1 which I really like and I don't really see a point than having more than one at a time but if you want more than one go for it.