Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High school play

Question High school play

Hey I am helping with my school play "Charley's Aunt", and I am wondering, dose any one here do backstage or act in school plays?

Default High school play

I did in middle school. Annie/ back to the80's/ and Your a good man Charlie Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did Tech Theater in school, helped build the sets. I got the easy jobs of painting and hammering, power tools scare me.

My school is currently rehearsing for a musical. I didn't take Theatre this year nor did I audition, but I did take Stage Technology and I got the job of running the light board.

So far I've helped build the set and made some costume and set pieces in-class. Hell Week begins in two weeks and I am not looking forward to it at all.

I'm pretty involved in my school's theater program. We're currently working on Twelfth Night set in the late 20's as our fall drama, and auditions for the spring musical are in December. We'll be doing Return to the Forbidden Planet.

I did while i was in highschool in japan when i performed in the festival. and im looking on going back as soon as the tear is out. it was really fun

I did acting when I was in Highschool. I miss doing that stuff, it's so much fun.

Default High school play

Nope I'm a terrible actor. And I have bad stage fright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default High school play

I did Cinderella as a highschool production when I was in 4th grade. It was cool, we got to rehearse with them and I plan on being a part of plays next year when I'm in highschool.