Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College Bedwetters

Default College Bedwetters

Hey all, a question. I imagine very few, if any, people will be qualified to respond to this (without lying, of course), but here goes:

Who out there has gone off to college (ie. moved away from home and into a dorm with a shared room) where they have actually noted that they are bedwetters on the housing form? And who of these people were actually paired up with another bedwetter?

Long shot, i know, just curious though.

They never asked about anything like that for my housing form it was three questions. Are you neat, do you stay up late, and do you study to music.

It probably isn't even legal for them to ask that. Medical privacy laws and such. And even if you put it down if you had a doctors note it might help you get a single unit, but i don't see them pairing you up with another bedwetter.

DannyTheNinja

O_O it's RJ's first post. Finally taking a break from coding eh?

--Danny

I had a shared space with 3 other guys... plus 3 more if you count the random friends ( guys and girls) that would sleep over. The protocol was this. If you were drunk you slept on the floor. Period. So if you threw up or urinated while passed out it was easily cleaned, instead of ruining a perfectly good mattress.

The guy who had my top bunk went so far as to put a plastic sheet down when his girlfriend and him would have sex......just to not "stain" the mattress

in private colleges they will may ask you, and Coe college at least will pair you with another wetter, which must smell GREAT

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    in private colleges they will may ask you, and Coe college at least will pair you with another wetter, which must smell GREAT
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    Really?
    Yeah, I'm curious too - where did you get that info?

On my form, it didn't of course specifically state whether or not you wet the bed, but you can put that in the additional information if available. Chances are nobody does this, but I'd say your chances of getting a double (2 person dorm) as a single would be a higher chance, considering I know people on my floor who have them just because the school didn't match someone up with them.

Last year, some girl slept with one of my buddies on my floor, and peed ALL over him and his sheets in their sleep during the night. College kids bedwet sometimes, that is a fact.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by the-ownage View Post
    Last year, some girl slept with one of my buddies on my floor, and peed ALL over him and his sheets in their sleep during the night. College kids bedwet sometimes, that is a fact.
    Great - I wonder what your buddy thought when he woke up. "Oh, kinky, she pissed on me during the night?", or "WTF? Who wet the bed?", or "Oh damn, I forgot my diapers?", or maybe "why did I wet the bed?"

Peachy