Thread: Diaper tracking

Default Diaper tracking

So I have noticed there are diaper apps for iphones and such to track baby diaper uses and such, so I came up with the bright idea to start a spread sheet and keep track of how many diapers Im going through, i have options for different brands and such also what kind of "soiling" of the diaper, I'm also keeping track of how often my diaper genie is being emptied, I was just curious if anyone else does this, I don't know why I find it kind of fun

I have thinking allot about this kind of thing to.

I have to keep track for my Doctor, so I actually have a database in Filemaker To Go 12 on my iPad (I love having a license for the desktop version of 12 Pro Advanced :P) that I use to track my diaper changes, along with other health information.

I did this when I was a kid, I started by making a special mark in my journal then ended up tracking things a little better I have been thinking about making an app that could be used by big babies just like the ones for little babies.

Did similar when regressing back to sleep wetting. Whenever it happened I colored the date red on my calendar. Was neat, could look back and see that the months were gradually getting redder and redder.