Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: diaper dreams

  1. #1

    Default diaper dreams

    We've seen threads occasionally about diaper dreams, and I was thinking I'd like to see a running thread on the subject, one that doesn't get closed for inactivity. Maybe just not enough people getting to enjoy them I suppose.

    But for some reason I've had a lot of them lately so I'll give it another go. Maybe my frequent dreams can keep the thread from locking


    Last night I had a dream I was showing up at a park and there were people running around, maybe playing soccer or something, I didn't really notice. What I did notice was everyone was running around in tshirts and a mix of cushies, teddies, and bellisimo diapers. (no pants/shorts) I think they were barefoot too. Was really amazing. I got out my camera to get a picture of the amazing event when someone steps up beside me and reminds me that I'm not allowed to take pictures here. (make "okay..." face) so I put my camera away.

    I stepped off to the sidelines and was at a backyard party where a lot of others from the game were relaxing, chatting, eating, drinking, typical summer party except for here also everyone was diapered. Pretty awesome I thought.

    I don't even remember if I was diapered or not. I started to walk to the back of the house to see people walking out of the house into the yard, also in diapers. And then I woke up. And there I am in my leopard jammies hiding my L4.

  2. #2

    Default

    I had a diaper dream last night too. I don't remember that much detail, all I remember was being in some place where they had shelves of diapers, and I couldn't decide which kind I wanted to wear next. Then I woke up in a soaked belissimo.

  3. #3

    Default

    I used to have them a lot but not so much anymore. I dreamed once that I went to school and forgot to take my diaper of before I left. to make matters worse for some unknown reason I was wearing a skirt.

  4. #4

    Default

    I've never had a dream with diapers in but a few weeks ago I dreamed I was in public without one, and wet myself in front of everybody. That wasn't fun.

  5. #5
    LilPrincessJessica

    Default

    I don't like diaper dreams, I normally wake up wet. -.-

    Edit: They are enjoyable when I'm asleep though!

  6. #6

    Default

    Diaper dreams are a very common occurrence for me, especially if I'm sleeping padded. It's like it's just a normal regular part of my life (in dreams that is) in RL it's much more covert. The amusing/or slightly disturbing thing is that almost always, I am 'only just' concealing my diapers, or casually trying desperately to remove them before being caught by others around. The other weird thing is that so often everyone else in the dream is oblivious to my very obvious wearing, except me of course, go figure! oh well, I don't really mind, dreams are kind of another dimension to your life.

  7. #7

    Default

    I used to get diaper dreams every other night almost when I was a kid. Not so much any more. However I did have a really wonderful one last night. Dont remember much detail, however I do remember being at the store with my mom, and she bought me some diapers, saying this was ok to have as part of my life. Woke up right as the diaper was being taped on though. Grrr

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I've never had a dream with diapers in but a few weeks ago I dreamed I was in public without one, and wet myself in front of everybody. That wasn't fun.


    Quote Originally Posted by LilPrincessJessica View Post
    I don't like diaper dreams, I normally wake up wet. -.-

    Edit: They are enjoyable when I'm asleep though!
    Interesting. I tend to have a fair number of diaper dreams and I really always have. A couple of weeks ago I had a dream like this one, I was in public and wet my pants. I woke up to a soaking wet bed. Can't remember to the details of the dream but I know that I kept dreaming, them I would wake up wet, fall back asleep dream that I had another accident then I would wake up wet again. It was not amusing because I did not sleep at all and my bed was soaked.

    I do often have diaper dreams when I am diapered or have been diapered for several nights or longer. I always wake up wet when this happens.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    We've seen threads occasionally about diaper dreams, and I was thinking I'd like to see a running thread on the subject, one that doesn't get closed for inactivity. Maybe just not enough people getting to enjoy them I suppose.

    But for some reason I've had a lot of them lately so I'll give it another go. Maybe my frequent dreams can keep the thread from locking


    Last night I had a dream I was showing up at a park and there were people running around, maybe playing soccer or something, I didn't really notice. What I did notice was everyone was running around in tshirts and a mix of cushies, teddies, and bellisimo diapers. (no pants/shorts) I think they were barefoot too. Was really amazing. I got out my camera to get a picture of the amazing event when someone steps up beside me and reminds me that I'm not allowed to take pictures here. (make "okay..." face) so I put my camera away.

    I stepped off to the sidelines and was at a backyard party where a lot of others from the game were relaxing, chatting, eating, drinking, typical summer party except for here also everyone was diapered. Pretty awesome I thought.

    I don't even remember if I was diapered or not. I started to walk to the back of the house to see people walking out of the house into the yard, also in diapers. And then I woke up. And there I am in my leopard jammies hiding my L4.
    Yeah, I had started to have these types of dreams frequently, which is what led me to finally make some sort of purchase, also, talking about it at work in terms pilots in the military.

  10. #10
    HumanBeing

    Default

    I've had several:
    One where I had woken up and walked down the stairs to see the entire downstairs hallway filled with boxes saying 'Goodnites L/XL' and notes on them saying that they were my christmas presents and then fastforward to Xmas I spend the whole day diapered and then fall asleep.

    Another where I was just causally wearing on a trip out with my friends and no one noticed my diaper.

    One where my mum knows about my TB side and buys me diapers.

    Another where I went to the doctors because my IC had gotten worse and she(the doctor) said I'd hav to wear 24/7 and I was nervous to tell my best friends that I had to wear diapers but I told them and they were okay with it.

    One where me and my 2 best friends K and M were living with me, and I was feeling lonely that night so I decided to sleep in K's bed with him and we fell asleep cuddled up to eachother (but I'm a girl and he's gay so nothing sexual about it, don't get the wrong ideas people!) but I wet the bed and I wasn't diapered and it was horrible because I was absolutely soaked and it was cold too, then it happened several other nights in a row so me and M went to the shops to buy some diapers but then I woke (also this was strange as I'm not a bedwetter).

    This ones' more is an AB/TB dream that didn't actually include me but Elizabeta/Hungary and Feliciano/N.Italy from Hetalia and Feli was being all adorable and childlike playing with toys and he was wearing just a clothlike bambino bellissimo diaper (which unfortunatly don't exist ) and a tshirt that was a few sizes too big. Then Feli was sat in Eliza's lap playing with her hair, being all cute while she was reading some kiddy picture book to him, then Eliza said he needed changing so she changed his diaper to another bellissimo then I woke up which sucks because that was the ADORABLEST dream I've ever had!

Similar Threads

  1. Diaper dreams
    By BebbyDoll in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-Sep-2012, 08:01
  2. Your diaper dreams
    By locololo in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2011, 13:15
  3. Best diaper dreams you've had?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-Mar-2009, 01:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.