Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Costume onesies

Default Costume onesies

Any won know where i can order some special made onesiese?

There i can pick my own print.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9125606@400-1351360367.jpg 
Views:	3302 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	14963

Should be nice to have this print on.

I got mine off of eBay but then I found much better ones from Adult Cloth Diaper in the US and BabyKins in Canada. Mind you that they generally have solid colors with no prints but then this gives you the ability to have whatever you want printed on them.

I have had other shirts printed at a variety of local shirt printers so I would imagine a onesie will not be too much of a problem.

There are lots of other places that sale them but I am not aware of any that allow you to do a custom print.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I found much better ones from Adult Cloth Diaper in the US and BabyKins in Canada.
    So the can do the printing?

Well get the oneseies from babykins or ebay then find some one like in the mall there is a guy that will airbrush anything.
    So there you are.

Not what you're after but I don't know if something like this would be of any interest to you as well. Amazon.co.uk: pikachu kigurumi

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Well get the oneseies from babykins or ebay then find some one like in the mall there is a guy that will airbrush anything.
    So there you are.
    What do you mean whit the last thing?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Not what you're after but I don't know if something like this would be of any interest to you as well. Amazon.co.uk: pikachu kigurumi
    I know about this thing.

There are airbrush artist in the mall were i live.
    It is a tee shirt shop they air brush tee shirts you bring in a photo and they airbrush what is in the photo.
    So you should be able to find some one to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    There are airbrush artist in the mall were i live.
    It is a tee shirt shop they air brush tee shirts you bring in a photo and they airbrush what is in the photo.
    So you should be able to find some one to do it for you.
    I dont we have something like that in my country. Sen can it be very special to com whit that type of pitcher and onesiese.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    So the can do the printing?
    No, neither of them do printing that I know of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I dont we have something like that in my country. Sen can it be very special to com whit that type of pitcher and onesiese.
    You don't need to look for someone that will airbrush, just look for anyone that will print t-shirts using airbrush, iron on transfers, silkscreen or even digital silk screening.

Just find out someone who can print shirts and all these stuff, in my country is very cheap (And can find it almost everywhere).

Btw, I don't even think is a really good idea go to a IRL shop and ask for it, but anyway, isn't seller business why you want that print.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Don't like anyone of these :< I did a hoodie, but I didn't get enough clothes to do the tail ;_;