Thread: hi, i'm new.

Default hi, i'm new.

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum, so i will say a little about myself. Here goes...

I'm a Twenty year old DL from Texas (although all my friends say i look and act about 14.) I enjoy video games, playing music (especially guitar) and anime (i am a pretty hardcore Otaku) i am just here to meet others like me, and hopefully have some casual friendship (just like i have on gaming and anime forums, except they dont know about my diaper attraction).

If anyone wants to talk about anime, gaming, music, or whatever, shoot me a message. I love meeting new people, and i hope you will all accept me into your community.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to ADISC! glad your here! what anime do you like?

Welcome to the party!

I like anime a lot but I find myself preferring the classics / cult classics more than current anime. For instance my #1 anime of all time is FLCL which is currently available to stream on netflix. I suppose my second favorite anime is Galaxy Express 999.... yes, it's old as all get out... but it's about people getting robot bodies and I am soooo into the human/cyborg stuff. After that I think is Vampire Hunter D, both movies were pretty good even the sequel. After that I think everyone know's Akira. It was played to death of course... lol....

I like all kinds of games of course.

What games do you play currently.... ?
    What anime's do you like?

- Mitchy

As for gaming, i enjoy JRPG's as well as FPS and (here's the otaku side again) Eroge on PC and PSP.

When it comes to anime, there is just too many to list. I love classics, and i currently keep up with alot of modern stuff. My favorite anime of 2012 has to be Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, as it is probably the funniest anime i have ever seen. I guess my favorite genre would be school life, comedies. I watch all types of anime, and i constantly get ripped on by friends for enjoying the KEY studio's works. something about drama anime i just enjoy.

some of the stuff i get criticized for is: Kanon, AIR, Clannad, Angel beats and Little friends dont understand KEY, then again, they dont play eroge either. LOL