Thread: Does anyone else day dream this way?

Default Does anyone else day dream this way?

Often times when I find myself having free time I like to go onto a site such as eBay and daydream. I'll type in one of my favorite characters and scroll through all the items listed. I imagine myself being cared for by a partner who cares so much he "bought" me a whole set of character items. Of course I would buy them myself, but he would use them on me. Say for example it was baby Sylvester. I'd wake up in my Sylvester themed crib, eat from a Sylvester bowl with Sylvester utensils etc. Basically I am just curious if anyone else ever does the same thing or has similar thoughts. Also, why am I thinking of this? I have a fiancÚ who I love and even though he doesn't mind my AB/DL side the most he is comfortable doing is occasionally putting me in padding and rubbing my back. Wow I think just answered my own question...
    Last edited by Clifford; 28-Oct-2012 at 05:33.

Yea, I occasionally will start looking at characters or even certain baby things and then find myself daydreaming about being cared for. I actually daydream a lot, always have. Heck, this made my parents really upset at me when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    I actually daydream a lot, always have. Heck, this made my parents really upset at me when I was a kid.
    Would they have to tell you certain things many times over? Whats one of your favorite characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Would they have to tell you certain things many times over? Whats one of your favorite characters?
    Well what parents don't have to tell there kids certain things lots of times.

I have had many favorite characters over the years. I can't remember what my favorite was when I was a kid because much of my childhood is on a fog. I love Garfield and have since he came out. I know I was a fan of most of the early cartoon characters, Pluto, Eor, Mickey, Tom and Jerry. There were few that I did not enjoy as a kid as I recall.

My daydreams were not all about characters, but again I can't recall specifics at this point.