Thread: Pajama bottoms with feet?

Default Pajama bottoms with feet?

I found some adult mens cookie monster and stewie (family guy) pajama bottoms that had feet on them. Is this something to be interested in as an ab/tb? I don't remember ever seeing any kiddie pajamas that were only the bottoms but had feet. I have seen adult and baby footy pajamas without feet, but never just footed pajama pants.

They were $24 on sale from $32, so I didn't buy them, but I am really confused. Is this just an extension of the recent popularity of footy pajamas for adults, or an adult version of a toddler item I have never seen, or is this something else?

What kind of store did you find those in? What good would the bottoms be without a top. I guess you could find a tee-shirt that matches the bottoms.

Perriwinkle

I'd like those! I see them all the time for babies so the fact that they make them for adults is pretty cool.

i saw them at fred meyers too, they had like five different prints. i used to have these kind of things when i was kid.

Very cool, I will have to look for these. I have seen something similar for babies but it is not extremely common.

It would be interesting to see where you found these.

I would say that these pajama bottoms are probably an extension of the recent popularity of footie pajamas. I know most people associate them with being for little kids and babies but the reality is they are just pajamas. Should be no big deal at all.

I do prefer my footie pajamas but then there are times they are a bit too warm and just pants would be nice.

Found. there are other charachter prints other than Cookie Monster. All I did was BING search "mens pajama bottoms with feet" and there they were.

Sesame Street Cookie Monster Blue Fleece Footie Loungepant for men - product summary - Bing Shopping

I found them at a local store called Smiths Marketplace. They have Kroger brand grocery products and fred meyer clothing. Does anyone know of any examples of products like this targeted at little kids or toddlers?

i would think that R&D is seeing that there is a fad emerging, or that has emerged with the classic footed pajamas. Perhaps people arent so into the full suit pajama, but still want something footed. Plain and simple, no I dont think they are targeting the people who are TB's or AB's. I think the demographic that they are looking for are the people who want to keep warm. i dont think it has anything to do with reconnecting with their younger self.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I found them at a local store called Smiths Marketplace. They have Kroger brand grocery products and fred meyer clothing. Does anyone know of any examples of products like this targeted at little kids or toddlers?
    Ok, I will have to check out Smiths Marketplace. We have a Smiths here but they are one of the smaller ones, and our Fred Meyer is long gone. I am headed to SLC tomorrow so I will check one or two of them to see if they have any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    i would think that R&D is seeing that there is a fad emerging, or that has emerged with the classic footed pajamas. Perhaps people arent so into the full suit pajama, but still want something footed. Plain and simple, no I dont think they are targeting the people who are TB's or AB's. I think the demographic that they are looking for are the people who want to keep warm. i dont think it has anything to do with reconnecting with their younger self.
    I would say it is unlikely that they are even aware of AB or TB, just that there is a trend.