Thread: Hey Everybody

Default Hey Everybody

Hello, I am officially new to this site. though I am not new when it comes to what I like. ever since I was 10 when I stopped wearing diapers I have always missed wearing them until recent years when I lost weight to fit in kids diapers again. I am pretty much your average acting 22 year old guy in public that has the passion to be babied by a female or male and I love to wear my goodnites all the time and suck on a pacifier when I'm alone and going to bed. As you can tell by my name, inside I'm a little boy stuck in a 22 year old and growing body. I look forward to talking to everyone on here from time to time. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Oct-2012 at 22:36. Reason: No personals ads, please.

aww dude, you are so lucky to fit in baby diapers at 22! jealous! the young ones are so much cooler for designs, smell, everything! I hope you find some people to baby you

hey thanks! sorry im just now replying iv been busy lately i do too but so far im finding out personal info isnt allowed here. but i do enjoy reading all the stories about people just like me. ill be enjoying my stay here thats for sure

Welcome to ADISC from another Ohioan! Yes, we are a bit jealous that you are thin enough to fit into real baby diapers, however, you do know they make adult sized ones that will probably fit more comfortably. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here and meet interesting people in the forums.