Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spanish Woman Claims Ownership of the Sun

Default Spanish Woman Claims Ownership of the Sun

Some people's stupidity worries me... Although it's a great ploy for instant fame. I doubt she seriously expects anyone to pay. Hopefully.

WHAT! This is absurd......Everyone knows the Sun belongs to me. I'm gona go sue her for ownership.

It's a little-known fact that, if you pay to have the International Star Registry name a star after you, then any planetary system around that star as well as any beings living in that system shall be yours to command.

But forget that. As long as we're laying claim to celestial bodies, I'll claim the black hole in the center of the Milky Way. Eventually, everybody else's property will be MINE!

PullupKid

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    It's a little-known fact that, if you pay to have the International Star Registry name a star after you, then any planetary system around that star as well as any beings living in that system shall be yours to command.

But forget that. As long as we're laying claim to celestial bodies, I'll claim the black hole in the center of the Milky Way. Eventually, everybody else's property will be MINE!
    I claim the other side of the black hole (theoretically there is one). Therefore, everything that comes through is spaghettified and comes to my side of the universe. Travel INSIDE a Black Hole - YouTube

Your move.

Quote Originally Posted by PullupKid View Post
    I claim the other side of the black hole (theoretically there is one). Therefore, everything that comes through is spaghettified and comes to my side of the universe. Travel INSIDE a Black Hole - YouTube

Your move.
    But if my stuff is inside your black hole, then it does not become yours, simply I must pay rent because it is on your property. Check Mate.

Anyway, to have complete legal ownership, this woman will have to be resident at the "property" for a couple months or years (whatever)...isn't that a nice proposition? Being resident on a superheated ball of Plasma...that's smart...

Wow people will do anything for money. I was looking for the head scratch smiley.

*ring* *ring* "Hello?" oh God is looking for that woman. He wants to sue her.