Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Toys for the Modern AB/BF

Question Favorite Toys for the Modern AB/BF

We've all had them. Some of us still do: Those toys from years past that give us those special feelings of warmth, love, and most of all - FUN!

While ye olden toys always will have a special place in our hearts it's the year 2012 and us ABs are living in the modern era!

I'm really curious what all of your favorite toys of today are! What toys available in stores right now (or in recent years) are especially special for you?

These days my favoritest toys have to be the Skylanders. The toy/videogame really won me over last year and continues to be my most favorite toy. They have so much personality, look so detailed and wonderful, and are fun to play with both in and out of the video game!

How about you guys and gals? What are the toys that you saw on the shelf recently, made grabby paws at, and made mommy buy you?

The new sets of My Little Pony is awesome! So much cooler than the old versions! I have the Pinkie Car, the train set... a lot of the other pony toys...

Also, TY has these new beanie baby characters with big eyes that are so cute.

But I'm a sucker mainly for the old school stuff. Sidewalk chalk, stuffed animals, I bought a jump rope ages ago, and I found it cleaning out my car.

Plushies are timeless, of course. Our house pretty much has hammocks full in every ceiling corner. We don't have much in the way of chalk cuz of where we live but we like to do coloring books lots.

And yeah, I've always loved ponies. Both of us have. Me and my mate have collections dating back to the 80's/90's. I don't have a ton of new ponies, mostly some Applejacks (my favoritest pony) and the Zecora toy. Teo has, like, all the Fluttershys ever made. :3

Anyone thought of Beyblades? I thought those were the coolest ever and wouldn't mind playing with one now. They changed everything since I grew up but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    And yeah, I've always loved ponies. Both of us have. Me and my mate have collections dating back to the 80's/90's. I don't have a ton of new ponies, mostly some Applejacks (my favoritest pony) and the Zecora toy. Teo has, like, all the Fluttershys ever made. :3
    Yay! Applejack! She's my favourite too!

I guess the new toys I like would be ponies (obviously)...I also like the new pokemons!

I made Mommy buy me kinectimals, too ://3

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    Anyone thought of Beyblades? I thought those were the coolest ever and wouldn't mind playing with one now. They changed everything since I grew up but whatever.
    I never actually played it before but it always looked cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    I used to love beyblades (The older ones). The new beyblades just look cheap and decorated to me, plus I always used to enjoy modifying mine, and there isn't much you can do with the new ones.

My favorite "toy" right now is probably my nintendo DS, I use it a lot. I also really want one of those mats with the city streets on it for when I play with my dinkies :p . Also, I guess these aren't really modern, but I do have a fascination with yo-yos.

-Ron
    Last edited by Ronbeast; 27-Oct-2012 at 21:30. Reason: Typos

Oh man! Yo-yos! I used to be waaaay into those. I won't lie, though... I've had a small interest rekindling. I think you may have tipped me over the edge though.

What kinda yo-yo should a clumsy doofy puppybear look to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Oh man! Yo-yos! I used to be waaaay into those. I won't lie, though... I've had a small interest rekindling. I think you may have tipped me over the edge though.

What kinda yo-yo should a clumsy doofy puppybear look to get?
    I simply adore Yo-yo's, I recommend mosquitoes, they're cheap, can be found almost anywhere, and they have lovely bearings to them.