Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing in Public

Default Wearing in Public

I am so proud of myself today....I actually wore an abu cushies diaper out in public today. It was the thickest, babiest, most real diaper Ive ever worn, and I noticed that nobody noticed...or at least I dont think anyone did....does anyone else wear in public on a consistent basis? I may start wearing my cushies, bambinos, and cartoon underwear from now on public....what are your thoughts?

I don't always have a choice. My ic seems to come and go, so it's better safe than sorry. That said, it is really great wearing in public! =)

I loved every minute of it,I like diapers better than boxers

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    I am so proud of myself today....I actually wore an abu cushies diaper out in public today. It was the thickest, babiest, most real diaper Ive ever worn, and I noticed that nobody noticed...or at least I dont think anyone did....does anyone else wear in public on a consistent basis? I may start wearing my cushies, bambinos, and cartoon underwear from now on public....what are your thoughts?
    Good for you Tking! Nobody will notice, trust me. I've worn in public many times, even in libraries. The only people who will notice are the ones looking for the crinkle, and we're few and far between. Just wear baggy pants or thinner diapers if you're nervous. I've even worn bambinos under shorts without concern. People just don't seem to care! Everybody is too caught up in their own business. I'm glad you had fun though. Props for being brave and trying something new. The first time is always a rush.

Anything by ABU is a good choice. Abena supers are also good. Bambinos are fine, just expensive, and if you're on a budget, try Depends.

yeah I wear almost everyday. Never gone into town but I usually wear a diaper to class or just in general when I'm on campus and no one has noticed that I know of. If they did they didn't say a word and I wear cloth diapers which are pretty thick too.

I wear in public every day due to medical problems. I usually wear Attends with Waistband as my primary daytime diaper, and despite it being widely regarded as the "crinkliest" of diapers I've still yet to have someone notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurepas View Post
    I wear in public every day due to medical problems. I usually wear Attends with Waistband as my primary daytime diaper, and despite it being widely regarded as the "crinkliest" of diapers I've still yet to have someone notice.
    I also wear pretty much 24/7 and since it's cooled off I'm also wearing Attends waistband style for daytime. I don't think I've been noticed nor do I worry about it.

I love wearing instead of having boxers sometimes when I hate too I wear boxers on top but it scares me haha so I don't wear in public often.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I also wear pretty much 24/7 and since it's cooled off I'm also wearing Attends waistband style for daytime. I don't think I've been noticed nor do I worry about it.
    I agree with this. I don't really care if anyone notices. Well, actually, I hope they do.

HA!