Thread: Final verdict: AB mommy scents

Default Final verdict: AB mommy scents

Are the AB mommy diaper scents worth it? Are they accurate to the scent of a Pamper/Luvs diapers? Also, is the packaging concealed enough to erase the anxiety of someone knowing what it is? You could say I'm a huge fan of disposable diaper scents, if its not these ab scent bottles then I just want something that gives off the same smell but in a stronger and more concentrated manner. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm talking about the specific diaper scent bottle

I've heard that the smell is very strong, and can be overwhelming. These accounts have been made by our members, so I'm just recounting what they have said.

Nope. Not worth it. They really aren't very close to the actual smell of diapers. The smell isn't bad or anything, but it certainly doesn't smell like diapers. It smells like it could be a fabric softener or soap of some kind, but certainly not pampers. Packaging was discrete (plain brown box with no odor coming from it) and it is up to you if you want to try them. As for the strength of the scent, I am really not sure. If you spill it or pour too much (more than 2-3 drops) then it will be too strong, but it does not have an overly strong smell. Kind of like perfume or cologne, it is strong and can be overwhelming if you have sensitivity to smell, but if you only use a little or are smelling it from the bottle then it is not too much.

Best advise I can give is buying actual pampers diapers (or luvs, or easy ups etc), then opening them and dispersing them throughout the diapers you actually want scented in an air tight container and letting them sit for a few days.