Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite diaper brand?

Post What is your favorite diaper brand?

What is your favorite diaper brand? Also if you have any stories of how you hide the diapers and what you do to get them then you can post it on here. My favorite diapers are Goodnites i mainly enjoy wetting them and i just bought them when my parents were not home.
    Writing a thread/ post is so much better when actually wearing a diaper.

My favorite diaper is Goodnites because I like the graphics and they are nice and soft.

PaddedPuppy

I know that goodnites are reasonably cheap and widely available but I don't understand why they are so popular with people who wear by choice. They won't fit the majority of members on this site properly, and absorb next to nothing. It may be harder to go out and buy adult ones, but the huge improvement is worth the extra money and effort of looking for them.

Anyway I don't really have a favorite brand of diaper. I like anything thick, plastic backed and with tapes. (Cuddlz, Tena Slip Maxi, Abena M4...)
    If I had to pick one brand from there I would probably go with Tena, as they are comfortable to wear, very reasonably priced, the tapes hold well, and available in lots of stores

I am really digging the abena m3 right now. Discrete yet highly absorbent and relatively affordable for what it is. They don't look very cute though. Overall I have to say that in theory Goodnites are still by far my favorite though just because of their target demographic (kids) and the prints on them are the best print of any diaper in existence. They are childish, yet still very infantile while not being creepy or babyish. I wish they were thicker and would do spiderman in L/XL, and there are a few other improvements I wish they would consider, but overall I am happy just knowing that they exist at all.

I know most people don't care for Depends, but they're my favorite. The briefs are quieter but still hold a fair amount, plus I can get them cheaper and in stores. The new Real Fit pullups are just like the little kids pullups, too!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBoy View Post
    I know that goodnites are reasonably cheap and widely available but I don't understand why they are so popular with people who wear by choice. They won't fit the majority of members on this site properly, and absorb next to nothing. It may be harder to go out and buy adult ones, but the huge improvement is worth the extra money and effort of looking for them.

Anyway I don't really have a favorite brand of diaper. I like anything thick, plastic backed and with tapes. (Cuddlz, Tena Slip Maxi, Abena M4...)
    If I had to pick one brand from there I would probably go with Tena, as they are comfortable to wear, very reasonably priced, the tapes hold well, and available in lots of stores
    the newer ones that have the skate and the helicopter/ camo design on them don't leak as much as the old ones i have worn them to bed before i wet the diaper before i went to bed and just slept in it, it did not leak on my bed and they fit me i'm 18 and 150 lbs i know i shouldn't be posting on teen baby but i just don't belong in adult baby yet because i just turned 18 not too long ago but thats off topic. i had never had any absorbency problems with goodnites. On the other hand i tried pull ups training pants but they always ripped that was the first diaper i tried and they just sucked

LOVE Drynites now they new ones are taller so they fit me perfectly I mean perfectly like I could wear 24/7 in them love it !

I said it before and I stick by it, I love them

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    Bambino Bellissimo, It is super absorbent, doesn't leak, and super cute. It's more absorbent than the other Bambinos. And the fit seems to be perfect for me and they stay in place. I have tried others that are supposedly thicker etc, but they sag or just dont fit right. I love my bellissimos.

Dry 24/7 are awesome, a tad pricy, but so so worth it. Abeno m4's have been my goto for years. A couple weeks ago, I saw the m3's, 22ct for the price of 18 m4's... Figured it was worth a shot. I love them! They are a bit thinner than I prefer, but actually fit better than the m4's, and still hold an amazing amount of urine!

At work I wear Depend Real Fit because I wear a uniform, when travelling I wear Abena M4, and around the house I prefer cloth with plastic pants.