Thread: Roleplaying

Default Roleplaying

So as time passes I notice I have a little side (not much of one but it's there). I've been wanting to explore it and experiment with it and I've heard that roleplaying is one way. I'm interested in trying it but have never RP'd before, especially not with this. Where do I start? I've got an idea how to do it, but still in the dark about most of it. How do I figure out what I'm comfortable with? Please help a noob?

Tali

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    So as time passes I notice I have a little side (not much of one but it's there). I've been wanting to explore it and experiment with it and I've heard that roleplaying is one way. I'm interested in trying it but have never RP'd before, especially not with this. Where do I start? I've got an idea how to do it, but still in the dark about most of it. How do I figure out what I'm comfortable with? Please help a noob?
    Just try random things. If you have a friend or something that role plays, ask them about ideas for what to do. Consider toys, think of possible experiences in your mind... But really don't shoot something down before you try it. You might be surprised. You could try reading stories about it, and try some of those things.